Keeping my buddy Frost honest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
    What they forget to mention is that the people were pissed that the servicemen didn't film the rape and not that the rape happened in the first place.

Fuck them anyway; Marines shed blood over that land and the fucking place belongs to us. They should just be happy that we continue to allow them to live there without requiring an annul sacrifice of virgins or first born sons or something equally crazy.
    We really should declare Japan our 51st state
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Unlike you FT, I admit when military fucks up. Would you like reports of union members holding security guards hostage while destroying private property, cutting brake lines and dumping over trailers full of grain?

He committed the offense, UCMJ will handle it. Unlike cops and union members, our punishment is fairly quick and decisive. Unless you're ranked above Captain. Then it gets fuzzy
      You might admit it, but you don't post it and lol at the same tired union story you've threatend to post 100 times and actually posted 10 times. Unlike you I can admit there are fuck ups in every walk of life, but you think they are all cops and union members lol.

Comment

More than likely because soldiers when they fuck up are immediately locked down. Unlike cops who keep to keep on terrorizing the community or unions who are protected from prosecution.

We also have recent incidents of union members stealing private property (Romney signs) and taking off down the street with them. I admit it. I also know what level of punishment is metted and how quickly. This idiot is at bare minimum going to lose rank, pay and extra duty AT MINIMUM. He's also going to spend some time behind bars.

Now, what happened to those union members you say I keep bringing up?

Comment

In Hamburg, New York, near Buffalo, leaders of the International Union of Operating Engineers Local 17 stand accused of violent acts, threats of violence, and destruction of property. The defendants have denied the allegations, according to the Buffalo News.

According to court papers and to coverage by the Buffalo News, the charges against them include stabbing a knife into the neck of a construction company president, throwing hot coffee at non-union workers, pouring sand into gas tanks and transmissions of 17 construction vehicles, and threatening sexual assault against the wife of a company representative. The racketeering case was first filed in 2008.

According to court papers, the executive who was stabbed in the neck asked a union organizer what benefit he would get if he hired members of the union. "You guys slash my tires, stab me in the neck, try to beat me up," he protested. "What are the positives?"

"The positives," reportedly replied the organizer, "are that the negatives you are complaining about would go away."

How nasty can union violence get and still be legal? Now a labor racketeering case against one of the biggest building trade union in New York promises to clarify just how far union violence can go without becoming illegal--if not at the polling place, at least on the work site.

Comment

My son-in-law, a funny little SOB in his own right, travels all over Asia for work. He has a team of locals working for him in China, Thailand, Philippines, Japan, India, etc. Last time he was in Japan, he and his guys were eating at an outdoor restaurant when a flight of American Fighter jets flew low overhead. Gregg asked, "what the hell was that?" His guys explained that the US has had fighter jets in Tokyo ever since WWII ended. Without missing a beat Gregg said, "That's what happens when you win". God I love that kid.
            sigpic
            Old Fords Rule

Comment

I talked to my brother on Saturday and I asked him about this. Yeah, he's not a happy camper right now (or anyone else for that matter). First, it was the rape incident, and now this....it isn't going to be pretty for anyone on that base...

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                We really should declare Japan our 51st state

I was only talking about Okinawa; not all of mainland Japan.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                X