• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    a kick ass movie!
    Well played!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Water, Advil, and breakfast burrito with Dr. Pepper

Comment

I always take 2 Motrin, chug 2 glasses of water and a piece of bread- never a hangover.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          I always take 2 Motrin, chug 2 glasses of water and a piece of bread- never a hangover.
          You buy that high dolla Ibuprophen.

Balla

Comment

I used to take excedrin or tylenol and they work pretty good - but I've switched to Alka Seltzer now - that stuff works like a champ. Follow it up w/ gatorade and dr. pepper all day, and a philly cheese-steak and I'm as good as new.

Or if I don't have anything to do the next day, a good bloody mary trumps all.

Comment

the pros dont get hangovers. i've been doing this for a minute.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                2 Tylenol and a full glass of water right after I finish drinking, before bed. I've always done this and I would say that 90% of the time I wake up with no hangover whatsoever.
                Can't you just feel the liver damage? Acetaminophen + alcohol FTL

Comment

Pedialyte FTW!

Comment

A couple of Motrin and 32 oz. big gulp cup of water.

And for those of you that say to take Tylenol are making a very unwise decision.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                      powerade/gatorade is my remedy. I usually shy away from greasy foods and opt for subway if its really bad
                      +1..Gatorade or Powerade works best. Always helps me...
                      sigpic

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Comment

i usually try to tough it out but the hair of the dog really does help. at least it helped me once. I usually drink beer so a Michelada works just fine.
                        .....bro....

Comment

getting out of the bitches house that I woke up in always seems to make me feel better

Comment

a Chinese buffet and a beer.... followed by going back to sleep for another 2 hours or so... maybe a couple bottled water along the way..
                            I refuse to take pills help cure last night. I made the choices I'll feel like shit if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                              a Chinese buffet and a beer.... followed by going back to sleep for another 2 hours or so... maybe a couple bottled water along the way..
                              I refuse to take pills help cure last night. I made the choices I'll feel like shit if it happens.
                              That's retarded.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

mainly talking about Acetaminophen type drugs which are also processed through the liver... If i spent the night pouring whiskey down my throat my liver has had enough and does not need me throwing a pill to process as well..How is that stupid?

Comment

Working...
                                X