Bad Service/ DFWM's Help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Service/ DFWM's Help...

My mother-in-law(she is a very sweet old lady) went to a Jewelry/Watch Repair store to get a battery for one of her watches. Long story short she received very bad service, the woman at the store was rude and pretty much was not willing to help her find what she needed. My MIL asked to speak with Manager and this worker said she was the Manager on duty so she was out of luck. I would like to know if there is a way to find out who owns this store. Or if they are registered through the BBB...Any help will be appreciated... below is all the info I have... T.I.A

Quikset Jewelry & Watch Repair (817) 465-3537
    S Cooper St, Arlington, TX
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Call back and ask for Patrick Martin.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

If you were the true "EL MeroMero" you would go up up there and take care fo this little problem yourself, Jose...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Pics of Mother in law

Comment

mas puto!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lots of bad reviews to the place, I would add your MIL's story to every feedback site I can find on the internet.

"Contact: Van Daele, James"

Specialties: Jewelry Repair. Quikset can work on any item you own; from costume jewelry and sterling silver, to platinum, 10k, 14k, and 18k gold, we work on everything, often while you wait. Whether you need ring sizing, chain soldering, diamond and gemstone replacement or rhodium plating for your white gold pieces, everything is completed in a professional and timely manner. Watch Repair. Whether it's a family heirloom or an inexpensive watch, we take care to make sure every watch we work on is fixed properly with quality components by seasoned watchmakers and qualified watch technicians at each of our locations. Quikset's in-house watchmakers have extensive experience in servicing the best quality watches. Whether you need a battery replacement or a pressure test on a waterproof watch we can help. Jewelry Design. Quikset uses a variety of techniques and processes to make a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry you will cherish for the rest of your life. Our expert jewelers have the ability to make a ring or pendant from a chunk of metal. We will work with you to design a custom piece using state of the art technology, or you can choose from a wide selection of pre-made settings that can be altered to give you exactly what you want. Engraving. There are many items we can engrave, including key-chains, gold rings, plaques, lighters and many other items. Pearl Restringing. Pearl and bead restringing is a time-consuming and delicate job that our jewelers have perfected. Established in 1990. Quikset Jewelry & Watch Repair is family owned and operated with five locations across the DFW area.

The Citysearch? Guide. Restaurants, bars, night clubs, hotels, shops, spas, events, attractions, yellow page listings and more. Find reviews, recommendations, directions and information on all the latest venues and businesses in your area.

View Quikset Jewelry & Watch Repair in Arlington. View Phone, Address, Reviews, Complaints, Compliments and Similar Businesses to Quikset Jewelry & Watch Repair

Quikset Jewelry & Watch Repair is located at 4644 S Cooper St, Arlington, TX. This business specializes in Jewelry & Watches.

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Call back and ask for Patrick Martin.
              Tech Name............ Patrick Martin
              Tech Address......... 4388 West Vickery Blvd #205
              Tech Address.........
              Tech Address.........
              Tech Address......... Fort Worth
              Tech Address......... 76107
              Tech Address......... TX
              Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
              Tech Email........... quiksetjewelry@sbcglobal.net
              Tech Phone........... +1.817-763-9311
              WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                Tech Name............ Patrick Martin
                Tech Address......... 4388 West Vickery Blvd #205
                Tech Address.........
                Tech Address.........
                Tech Address......... Fort Worth
                Tech Address......... 76107
                Tech Address......... TX
                Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
                Tech Email........... quiksetjewelry@sbcglobal.net
                Tech Phone........... +1.817-763-9311
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  If you were the true "EL MeroMero" you would go up up there and take care fo this little problem yourself, Jose...
                  LOL...True H...But I want to handle this a different way. My MIL dont know that side of me and dont want her too
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Pics of Mother in law
                    I respect her to much to do so. Sorry mang!

Comment

Isn't Patrick Martin moving across country?

Comment

Thanks guys...yall are the best...we have sumbitted a complaint!

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                          Isn't Patrick Martin moving across country?
                          I believe he is...I bet he'd like some moving quotes...
                          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                            I believe he is...I bet he'd like some moving quotes...
                            Who would sign someone up for such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Who would sign someone up for such a thing?
                              EL MERO MERO, guey!
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                              X