SSBC can suck it....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSBC can suck it....

Their customer service is a joke does anyone have any experience with them. I ordered a rear disc brake upgrade kit for a 06 gmc sierra for one of my good customers. Ordered online through jegs on the 16th of oct and was told the drop ship date from ssbc was the 23rd.
    the 23rd rolls around and i get nothing not a single email so i gave them a day or two before i called jegs. Called jegs on the 26th and jegs cant get through to SSBC and leaves them a voice mail.
    Jegs emails me on the 27th that SSBC is out of stock and wont ship until the 31st this time!

Im getting a little antsy by now but think fuck it maybe this kit isnt ordered often or maybe some part is a one off type thing not interchangeable with their other kits.
    Fast forward to this morning i check to see if they maybe emailed a tracking number and of course they didnt!! Fucking idiots at this point im thinking those idiots will prob blame that dumb ass little storm that knocked over a few things and flooded a few streets.
    Sure enough i called jegs they call the Shitheads @ssbc and they give me the excuse of well we were closed these past two days and wont be able to ship until the 16th of november!!! Are you fucking kidding me you idiots had this order pre sandy!! I just told the CS rep at Jegs to hang up on them and give me a refund.

So i go look for an alternative to the ssbc kit and find one on summit that says its put together by summit and their brand blah blah blah...Call them up to make sure they have it in stock and wouldn't you know not only is it not in stock its also made by SSBC and wont ship till the 7th!
    I told the summit rep no thanks and hung up. Fuck SSBC and their bullshit excuses now i have to tell my customer the "latest" news on their bullshit!

Sorry had to vent
    /RANT OFF
    Last edited by dangerous_sep; 10-31-2012, 04:30 PM.

Yeah, he mad.

Comment

Brakes are for chumps!
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Who wouldnt be?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          Brakes are for chumps!
          Boat Anchors are the way to go?!?! ha

Comment

Jewmadbro?

Comment

i'm sure they'll eventually ship it

Comment

I don't even know what the fuck ssbc is, too lazy to research.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I don't even know what the fuck ssbc is, too lazy to research.
                  here you go CJ

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

In the world of aftermarket parts delays are common and should be expected. Is the truck stranded until the brakes come in? I think most of us got spoiled by companies that can deliver product immediately and we forget how it was before the days of tracking numbers.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Twenty-thirdeth?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        In the world of aftermarket parts delays are common and should be expected. Is the truck stranded until the brakes come in? I think most of us got spoiled by companies that can deliver product immediately and we forget how it was before the days of tracking numbers.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                        No that's the good and or bad thing, the parts were paid for but truck was being driven until the kit arrived. Just sucks having to tell the customer the order was pushed back time after time.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        Twenty-thirdeth?
                        Ninja Edit

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        i'm sure they'll eventually ship it
                        Fuck that i cancelled the order they can ship it for free if they like.

Worst thing is that they seem to be the only ones to make an aftermarket drum to disc conversion kit. Ive tried calling
                        Baer
                        Wilwood
                        Stoptech
                        with no luck any other suggestions?

Comment

Yep typical in auto aftermarket. Drop shop is usually a minimum of 3 weeks I tell customers even if it's on the shelve most companies don't ship for days.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                            with no luck any other suggestions?
                            have you looked at Rotora Brake Kits?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X