X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californians Getting 725 New Laws in 2011

Californians Getting 725 New Ones in 2011

Dam law makers....
    That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

Just one more reason to avoid that state

Comment

See this beauty?

■SB 1317 allows the state to slap parents with a $2,000 fine if their K-8 child misses more than 10 percent of the school year without a valid excuse. It also allows the state to punish parents with up to a year in prison for the misdemeanor

Comment

You can buy and grow marijuana, but cannot give out toys in Happy Meals. Seem like they have their laws all sorted out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            You can buy and grow marijuana, but cannot give out toys in Happy Meals. Seem like they have their laws all sorted out to me.
            Weed has to be healthier than that Chinese made Shit
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by gripenfelter View Post
              See this beauty?

■SB 1317 allows the state to slap parents with a $2,000 fine if their K-8 child misses more than 10 percent of the school year without a valid excuse. It also allows the state to punish parents with up to a year in prison for the misdemeanor
              Texas has laws similar to this.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Texas has laws similar to this.
                Now let's not hate on the great state of Texas. lol

But we do have laws that say the same stuff.
                That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_SHANE View Post
                  Now let's not hate on the great state of Texas. lol

But we do have laws that say the same stuff.
                  No hatin' here. Being a teacher, I've seen a couple of parents get hit with this. I don't think it is a law that should be handed down on everyone, but more of an individual case-by-case basis.

I've seen some parents who don't give a fuck if their kid goes to school or not, or even lets them play hooky just so the parents have someone to hang out with (definitely needs the law applied to them) and I've also seen parents who are doing everything they possibly can to get their kid to school/keep them there and the kid is just out of control. IMHO, if the parents are trying and doing what they can, the kid is the one who needs to be punished, not the parent.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by gripenfelter View Post
                    See this beauty?

good, every state needs this law

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                      good, every nanny state needs this law
                      corrected

Comment

Working...
                      X