ever put off a small job for no reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Maaaaan, fucking double standards... I need to become a cop so I can get away with trivial shit.
    I never wrote any inspection sticker tickets because I didn't want to feel like an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I never wrote any inspection sticker tickets because I didn't want to feel like an asshole.
      So what changed?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        So what changed?
        Haha! Fucking people! Now I LOVE being an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Haha! Fucking people! Now I LOVE being an asshole.
          I'm pretty certain that asshole in 2012 is the equivalent of logical fellow, people have just vacated logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I'm pretty certain that asshole in 2012 is the equivalent of logical fellow, people have just vacated logic.
            Hell asshole is a term of endearment as far as I'm concerned! A nice guy will blow smoke up your ass and you'll never know how he really feels, but an asshole will tell me what's really on his mind,
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Yeah, my cooling system on my wrangler hadn't been changed in 10 years/130k miles, same factory coolant. Smelled like a thai hookers vagina, muddy sludge... I decided it's better left alone while it isn't broken. Then my radiator exploded so I replaced the whole system. Procrastination can be rewarding.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I went a year without an oil change. When my starter went bad 2 months ago I went ahead changed the oil and filter.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  I went a year without an oil change. When my starter went bad 2 months ago I went ahead changed the oil and filter.
                  I got you beat on that one, I use to only change the oil in my '92 mustang 2.3L when the gas mileage started to suffer.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Not changing oil hours against my constitution. Oil in my truck gets changed every 5k. Fuel filters every 10k. Oil change every month kinda sucks, but you gotta take care of your equipment. No time for down time!! $$$$$
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                    X