No announcement yet.

ever put off a small job for no reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why put off until tomorrow, what you can do the day after? ;-)

Comment

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I have to trick myself sometimes. Like when I had the new motor for the ranger. It sat in the garage for months, until I broke the distributer gear in the old motor. I could have replaced the gear, but used that as motivation to finally swap the motor. And I had the new 5 lug rear end sitting in the garage for the wife’s mustang for better than 3 months. Walked out one morning to find she had a flat tire, and decided I should swap rear ends.
        Right now my truck has leak in the oil return line off the turbo. I have been meaning to fix it for a week now.

Comment

I hold off on taking a piss in the middle of the night so I don't have to get dressed and walk 100yrds on the rocks to stand in a nasty port-a-jon. Someone hand me an empty water bottle.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I got a speeding ticket in June...

waited till the last day Aug 1 to go to court. opted for defensive driving.

put it off until the last minute and literally took it WHILE DRIVING on Friday (I was in the truck 8+hrs on Friday)

I could have taken the paperwork in on Monday, but why do that when it wasn't necessary until yesterday, right?

I could have been done with this shit in July easy
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
              I've been needing to put a lower radiator hose on my 52 and have no motivation to do it the last couple days. literally no more than a 30 min job including the parts store run. i know, im a lazy ass.
              Yes. I dismiss it as just getting older and losing interest in the car thing. I had a plug wire come loose on a plug which only has access from underneath the car. Would take two minutes at that to get the car up in the air and reseat the wire. Car sat for two weeks before I finally decided to do it.

Comment

I don't put stuff off, I get shit done! I can't stand when my old lady does that shit, I mean really. My grandpa use to always say " boy, there is never enough time to do it right the first time. But always plenty of time to do it right the second", so I just get shit done./

Comment

I get plenty of shit done, I just suck at multi-tasking, so when my mind is in make money mode, it's hard for me to split focus on stupid little shit
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

my jeep's oil pressure sending unit is busted and leaking oil all over my block and driveway. It should take more than 15 minutes... but it's sitting in my center console still in the box.

Comment

Got a few things that are really easy fixes around my house, but I'm single and none have bothered me enough yet to warrant the effort it would take to fix them.
                      14 Raptor
                      18 GT350

Comment

I had a bad cv joint on my svt focus and it sat for about 6 months. I daily drove my POS lifted grand cherokee over the winter until it started getting hot again this year (no a/c in the grand) and then fixed the focus.

Comment

I drove a car with a bad inspection sticker for 4 1/2 years. It could pass inspection too.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            I drove a car with a bad inspection sticker for 4 1/2 years. It could pass inspection too.
                            Bad cop! No donut.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Bad cop! No donut.
                              I expired before I went to the academy. My co-workers gave me some shit about it. lol It went out January of 08. Sold the car a month or 2 ago.

Comment

Maaaaan, fucking double standards... I need to become a cop so I can get away with trivial shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X