Ka-Boomski!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ka-Boomski!

A North Korean army minister was executed with a mortar round for reportedly drinking and carousing during the official mourning period after Kim Jong-il's death.

Kim Chol, vice minister of the army, was taken into custody earlier this year on the orders of Kim Jong-un, who assumed the leadership after the death of his father in December.

On the orders of Kim Jong-un to leave "no trace of him behind, down to his hair," according to South Korean media, Kim Chol was forced to stand on a spot that had been zeroed in for a mortar round and "obliterated."

Awesome!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

That's pretty funny.

I bet he won't do that again.

Any other circumstance I would say that is horrible but what the fuck do you expect if you are celebrating someones death.....
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Where's the slo-mo, hi-res video of this?

Comment

There is a video of something similar from the ME where someone is executed by taking an RPG to the chest. I'll try to find it later.

Comment

Working...
          X