Legal advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal advice please.

My sister just got a letter in the mail from lawyers representing the city of Waxahachie stating that they have issued a warrant for her arrest. The problem is that they are looking for someone else with the same name as my sister. The letter shows a drivers license number, which isn't my sisters and the letter shows a ticket number, which my sister never got. She hasn't even been in Waxahachie in over a year and she has never gotten a ticket there. Any advice on what she should do? Current plan is to call the municipal court on Monday to try and get this crap sorted out. Last thing she needs is to get arrested for someone elses bull shit.

Call them and tell them to eat shit you ain't payin

Comment

What he said ^
      Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
      03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Pretty much what I thought, only the polite version. I don't know why the hell they even sent it to her, they should have gotten an address off from the other girls license number.

Comment

its just a list that attorneys get hoping you will hire them to take care of the ticket. i personally wouldn't even worry about it if its a different dl number i'd assume its a different dob as well.

Comment

Working...
          X