Who is this? Trying to find clown who cancelled on daughter's 6th birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    In the past I have done the same, but this time I booked through gigmasters. Ill get that back via paypal im not worried about that. I want the cancellation money she owes me.
    Good luck with that. As long as you get your refund back, whick Im sure will carry a 15% re-stocking fee.
    Also, instead of bitching about a clown no show, it would seem that you have pumped up your little girls bday party about having a clown.
    May I suggest you get your ass over to party city, pick up a clown oufit, rainbow wig and make sure you daughter has a bday party to remember, instead of being on here looking for revenge on a clown...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Good luck with that. As long as you get your refund back, whick Im sure will carry a 15% re-stocking fee.
      Also, instead of bitching about a clown no show, it would seem that you have pumped up your little girls bday party about having a clown.
      May I suggest you get your ass over to party city, pick up a clown oufit, rainbow wig and make sure you daughter has a bday party to remember, instead of being on here looking for revenge on a clown...
      Dont assume buddy, im ahead of you and already taken care of it. She got her clown, now my focus is this pos that cancelled.

Comment

Don't you ever come back to Chuckie's, you son of a bitch.

Comment

Dont assume buddy, im ahead of you and already taken care of it. She got her clown, now my focus is this pos that cancelled.
          Don't get mad at me, im not the clown that cancelled. Also you might want to scale back on the clown hatred you have, clowns are people too. She could have gotten sick, started her period or had a relative die, etc. You never know, clowns have normal lives too and sometimes life shows up and you have to cancel the clown show, playa...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Don't get mad at me, im not the clown that cancelled. Also you might want to scale back on the clown hatred you have, clowns are people too. She could have gotten sick, started her period or had a relative die, etc. You never know, clowns have normal lives too and sometimes life shows up and you have to cancel the clown show, playa...
            I think you were the clown.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
              No, not me. He would have called me at home, I wouldn't have been so polite.

Comment

Or they could have gotten stuck in the car during a carpool and developed an allergy to seltzer
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

ROFL, stirring the pot.

Comment

Clowns are BS

Comment

Cant sleep, clown'll eat me.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

clown'll

nice.

Comment

jeez....what a clown! I think I would rate that clown...

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            That mother fucker aint no clown, he's a fucking GHOUL lookin ass mother fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Cant sleep, clown'll eat me.
                              Simpsons. Fuckin funny.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

She piped up a bit when I called her by name and asked if I needed to come to her physical address to get my money. She said i would have it by 7pm tonight, we shall see.
                                Its after 7p, you get it back yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X