Who is this? Trying to find clown who cancelled on daughter's 6th birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this? Trying to find clown who cancelled on daughter's 6th birthday

Long story short I paid a clown $300 today to perform at my daughter's 6th birthday party through Gigmasters via paypal.

Im not worried about getting my $300 back, but I want to know who called me that was associated with this piece of shit clown 10 mins ago promising me a $150 inconvenience fee for cancelling 5 mins before the party started. Now ive got a balling 6 year old girl.

Clown
    Art Thomas

469-774-2521
    972-205-1903

Person associated with him that called me to inform me he cancelled and promising me $150 inconvenience fee:

512-331-2150

Anyone help me get info on that 512 number please? Id greatly appreciate it since ive gotta go try and salvage this birthday party. Thanks in advance for any help.

pm'd
    Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      pm'd
      Thanks bro

Comment

Kids are scared of clowns anyway dude. Canceling last minute sounds like some Uncle Buck type of clown though.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

2312 Portwood Bend Cv

Cedar Park, TX 78613-5933

sigpic

Comment

You going to go to the clowns house and beat him up or something?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              You going to go to the clowns house and beat him up or something?
              me no but he can do what he wants he just asked for info
              sigpic

Comment

Dude doesn't know who he was clowning with.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Hey man, fuck that clown.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

LOL @ the images in my head of a regular dude answering the door with big shoes and a big red nose then said dude getting the shit beat out of him

Comment

I guess it would be better to do it at his house. You don't want your 6 year old daughter to catch you punching the clown after all.

Comment

Every clown I have ever hired, got paid when he/she got to the party. No show -no pay.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                          2312 Portwood Bend Cv

Cedar Park, TX 78613-5933

She piped up a bit when I called her by name and asked if I needed to come to her physical address to get my money. She said i would have it by 7pm tonight, we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Every clown I have ever hired, got paid when he/she got to the party. No show -no pay.
                            In the past I have done the same, but this time I booked through gigmasters. Ill get that back via paypal im not worried about that. I want the cancellation money she owes me.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I guess it would be better to do it at his house. You don't want your 6 year old daughter to catch you punching the clown after all.
                              lol, aaaand there it is!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X