No announcement yet.

Having a Car Dealer Issue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call your DMV give them your vin an see if it's been registered yet. If it has then you can pay 8.00 for replacement tags and be done with it. If it hasn't then he's lying to you.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
      Well the sell is legit and the title was mailed to us from austin. should see that soon. will spend the 7 dollars and go get new tags and plates tomorrow. also will file a dealer complaint with the state of texas as well. case closed.
      Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      Call your DMV give them your vin an see if it's been registered yet. If it has then you can pay 8.00 for replacement tags and be done with it. If it hasn't then he's lying to you.
      yeah
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        yeah
        sorry, I never read every post, I read the first post, skim, and thats about it. I guess I have ADD?

Comment

sorry, I never read every post, I read the first post, skim, and thats about it. I guess I have ADD?
          me too.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

in the future, if you guys have any issues with dealers, questions, or anything like that feel free to pm me. I might be slow at responding but I will get to it

Comment

Actually they have 30 calender days or 21 business days. http://www.txdmv.gov/vehicles/titles/title_vehicle.htm

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
              Read this thread. I had a similiar issue about a year ago.

Call the dealer and threaten to file a claim with TX motor vehicles. They have 2 weeks to handle that stuff and if they don't it is a pretty hefty fine. When I threatened the dealer I was having problems with I got my stuff within a week.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ighlight=title
              Last edited by Jr347; 10-25-2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Same here , we are always happy to help with any title/dealer questions.

in the future, if you guys have any issues with dealers, questions, or anything like that feel free to pm me. I might be slow at responding but I will get to it

Comment

Working...
                X