Cowboy boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboy boots

Looking for a comfortable, wear all day regardless of task, cowboy boots. Have a pair of Ariat Outlaws and they seem to nice to dirty. I need a pair of good boots from ariat or Justin. Prefer polish able tan or brown leather. Ideas? I wear a size 11D. Thanks.

I have my Ariats and love them. Here's a link. A dull tan, comfortable sole. Just a great boot. http://www.countryoutfitter.com/prod...FUqoPAod_QQAfw

I got them from Cavenders for $180.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Ariat "Roughstock" boots are supposed to be comfy from what I hear. I prefer my Corral boots to my Ariats, but I'm certain you won't be needing Corral boots unless you're light in the loafers.

Comment

Have these ... they are crazy comfortable and look great when you put a shine on them. I like to use saddle soap and mink oil only though. gives em a good shine without being too dressy for my taste.

Comment

I wear Mayham's, were comfortable as fuck until I had them resoled.

Comment

Redwings for everyday all day comfort.

Comment

Where are you located? I am a manager at Cavender's in Greenville. If its not too far, come out and see me and I will get you taken care of.

Are you looking for a work or dress type of wear every day stomp around kind of boot? That will be a determining factor. If work type, rocky's newest line the long range has great comfort. Quality wise, Ariat is at the top of the list but they are all made in China. If you are loking for wear every day, semi nice and durable, I put 2 years of wear on my leather sole justin AQHA smooth ostrich square toe. Any questions shoot me a PM and I will gladly help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Most comfortable boots I have are my crepe soled Lucchese 2000s with my Justin crepe's close behind them....

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                  Where are you located? I am a manager at Cavender's in Greenville. If its not too far, come out and see me and I will get you taken care of.

Are you looking for a work or dress type of wear every day stomp around kind of boot? That will be a determining factor. If work type, rocky's newest line the long range has great comfort. Quality wise, Ariat is at the top of the list but they are all made in China. If you are loking for wear every day, semi nice and durable, I put 2 years of wear on my leather sole justin AQHA smooth ostrich square toe. Any questions shoot me a PM and I will gladly help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                  I just got a job out in Greenville and I'm in need of a new pair. I'll be dropping by in the next month or so.

Comment

Most comfortable pair I gave are Nocona boots. I have some Tony Lama boots that are pretty comfortable as well.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Just wear what you have if they're comfortable, and clean them when they get dirty. Cowboy boots need maintenance.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I wear Double H. Most comfortable shoe I own. Once they're broken in they are real nice. Also made in the USA.

Comment

Tony Lama, Justin, or Ariat...in that order.

Comment

I have a pair of double h square toe and they are almost as comfortable as wearing tennis shoes. My pair of corral boots are also very comfortable.

Comment

I have these and i do everything in them! Super comfortable!

Comment

Working...
                              X