Facebook Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    We agreed we weren't going to tell him you cock. Jared, we just don't like you much. You're ugly and your momma dresses you funny. I mean, look at what you were wearing the other night for example..
    I knew it! Screw you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      I knew it! Screw you guys!
      ^^^
      I'm with stupid...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Bring back AOL!!!!!!!!

Comment

I use facebook as another source of information and to stay current. But I have the same problem as you JLUV ( I cant call you jared were not allies ), all my real friends never pop up on my news feed, unless i mark them as important which bugs the shit out of me.

Comment

I selected friends/shops/pages as Favs... Its about the only thing that shows up in my feed now.

Mobile app has freaking adds now tho

I spend more time on instagram, lot cooler stuff, less people bitching

Comment

i get rather annoyed at hearing about how such and such toddler took a shit, or some stay at home mom talking about how horrible their day is taking little suzie to the dentist.

I mind less if its a hot chick doing the bitching, but still.... =P

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Never had one and never will. If it sucks, stop using it.
                Yep.

Comment

After I got past the initial hype, weeded out the mouthbreathers and all the stupid game requests, I am much more satisfied with it. I use it to keep touch with a handful of people I care about. I had a bunch of people I deleted just because we aren't close and never have been. I already caught up with anyone I ever went to school with that I cared about. Most of the chic's got fat anyway LOL. I don't post drama and I don't keep anyone else around that does. Its handy for me to keep in touch with family that lives far away that otherwise would never talk to. I never got sucked into the Mafiafarmfrontierville bullshit or other games like some people I see.

I draw the line at FB though. I am not falling for the Twitter, Instagram or any more of this BS social media.

Comment

Working...
                  X