Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife wears the pants in the family: she hides my stuff she hates. How to stop her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep enjoy the dating for the 3-4 years. After that its like living having a female roomate that bitches alot, and you occasionally get to nail when they are drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd View Post
      That all stops soon as she eats the wedding cake lol

100% true! My two boys are the best things to come out of my marriage.

Would not trade them for anything.

Its been 6 years now(post divorce). The bad times are seeming to fade away. They you mother fuckers start this thread----------all the shit comes flooding back!

Comment

Glad i dont have those issuse!

Comment

Married life is for suckers!

Comment

It is just my opinion after roughly 200,000 years mankind has walked this earth(give or take a year or two). I am of the opinion that men were not meant to be married or monogamous.

Just my 2c.

Comment

My wife would "clean" and put my stuff in random places and then have no clue where she put it. She put my company security badge on top of a stack of bills and then put more bills on top of it. It took me days to find it. No question, most of our fights in our first few years of marriage were based around her moving my shit. It still pisses me off to think about it. She has learned though.

Comment

Working...
              X