Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife wears the pants in the family: she hides my stuff she hates. How to stop her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife wears the pants in the family: she hides my stuff she hates. How to stop her?

Anyone else have this problem? I will put something down on the coffee or end table, or anywhere for that matter, and it disappears. Might be there for 1 day or 1 month, and it doesn't matter if it is in the "right" spot or it is temporary. My wife loves to hide my shit in random places and then gets butthurt when I am mad at her for moving shit. I spend hours sometimes looking for stuff that I know I left in a certain spot. It irritates the hell out of me. Of course she has so much crap on the dinning room table I have to push a pile of junk to one side just to have room to eat.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

"Have you tried hitting her?"
    My wife will always move my keys or my wallet then gets pissed off when I can't find them.

Comment

I am usually pretty good about not leaving things sitting around, but if I'm trying to remind myself to do something I'll often leave an item in a conspicuous place. I don't know how many times my wife has moved these things and foiled my plan to remember.
      Hell, she'll leave shit laying around for weeks but if I have something set on a counter or table for a couple days where it doesn't belong it suddenly needs to get cleaned up.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

My problem is the exact opposite. I need her to do a better job of picking up after me. lol
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Anyone else have this problem? I will put something down on the coffee or end table, or anywhere for that matter, and it disappears. Might be there for 1 day or 1 month, and it doesn't matter if it is in the "right" spot or it is temporary. My wife loves to hide my shit in random places and then gets butthurt when I am mad at her for moving shit. I spend hours sometimes looking for stuff that I know I left in a certain spot. It irritates the hell out of me. Of course she has so much crap on the dinning room table I have to push a pile of junk to one side just to have room to eat.
          Then I ask her where she moved it , and of course she says she didn't touch it.
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

Dealing with this (as usual) myself. Our media computer crashed. No problem, I'll just get the Win7 boot disk out of the closet. She had cleaned out the entire closet....no idea where she put it all.

Between being in the kitchen and making me sammiches, I think she spends her day thinking of places to hide shit.

Comment

None of your wives ever hide my stuff, but I normally don't bring a lot with me. lol

Comment

Yes. Im to the point now that i just ask where it is.

If not ill never find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                  Yes. Im to the point now that i just ask where it is.

If not ill never find it.
                  Me too, but I have to ask quickly because at our age, we forget much quicker.

My wife is great. She waits on me hand and foot. I throw my socks on the floor and in 10 minutes time they are in the laundry. If she doesnt know where to put something, she either ask me or piles it on my tool box in the garage.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Lmao @ title change
                    03 cobra

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      "Have you tried hitting her?"
                      This

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        Dealing with this (as usual) myself. Our media computer crashed. No problem, I'll just get the Win7 boot disk out of the closet. She had cleaned out the entire closet....no idea where she put it all.

Between being in the kitchen and making me sammiches, I think she spends her day thinking of places to hide shit.
                        EXACTLY what I keep thinking.

And lol at the title change.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My wife knows not to touch my stuff. IF she moves it, she puts it on my nightstand. Being a real prick early on aided in this.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            None of your wives ever hide my stuff, but I normally don't bring a lot with me. lol
                            Lol, they good to me to

Comment

I would hide her shit, or anything of hers just laying around where it doesn't belong, throw it in the trash. Socks, shoes, pens, a candle, cigarettes, lighter, soda, what ever it is.
                              Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Working...
                              X