Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna sign up for a mud run in 2 weeks???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna sign up for a mud run in 2 weeks???

Lyn and I are signing up for this mud/foam run in Mesquite on Sat. Nov. 3rd. It's $55 to sign up, we're doing the 10:20 AM start time. Anyone wanna join us? I'm still not a runner, so I will probably end up walking half of it, but what the hell, it'll be fun!

Message from the Event Director

Thank you for registering! Don't Foam Alone, invite your friends to register!

Registration
    Event: 5k Foam Fest- Dallas - 5k Foam Run- 10:20 A.M.
    Participant: Rob and Lyn
    Last edited by yellowstang; 10-20-2012, 01:29 PM.

I might be down, I need to work off my gut.

Comment

^^^ LOL, I've been doing that since June, made some good progress!

Comment

No takers??? It ain't gonna be that hard, plus the weather next weekend looks like it will be great!

Foam and mud, what a combo! I think this was someone in Austin last weekend

Comment

Running is not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Running is not fun.
            This. I'm dusting off my bike, and putting down the cigarettes.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              This. I'm dusting off my bike, and putting down the cigarettes.
              Lyn and I aren't runners either, we will probably walk half of it!

Brent, they have a kids run area too, bring the rug rats, lets go!

Comment

Alyssa and I were talking about wanting to do one of these, but there's no way we'd be in for next weekend.

This is another one on our radar. Thinking about getting dolled up as zombies and chasing runners around.

Comment

Another one in Dallas next year I wanna do, and then do a Spartan Race in Austin. The Spartan races are a lot harder I heard!

The 2013 MERRELL Down & Dirty dates are OFFICIAL! Where will you be getting down & dirty next year? Be sure to share with your friends so they can join in on the fun too!

April 14 Los Angeles, CA
                  May 5 Miami, FL
                  May 19 Chicago, IL
                  June
                  2 Dallas, TX
                  June 23 Denver, CO
                  July 14 Philadelphia, PA
                  August 25 Detroit, MI
                  September 29 New York, NY
                  October 13 Atlanta, GA
                  October 27 Sacramento, CA

Comment

I really do not get these, maybe its because I did stuff like this playing in the woods growing up but I have no interest. I know a lot of people that do these and love them so to each is their own.

Comment

^^ does your LP say your username? I think I've seen a car around Keller/Southlake maybe with that, or something similar on it.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        ^^ does your LP say your username? I think I've seen a car around Keller/Southlake maybe with that, or something similar on it.
                        No I have a plain ole standard LP.

Comment

We had a fucken blast today doing this 5K foam/mud run! Started off with a foam pile/wall about 3 feet high that everyone runs thru, then a muddy/foamy bounce house like thing with fricken holes you fall into! We finished with no major injuries, LOL, and really had fun. it is much easier than you think, since you do not run all 5K at once to see how fast you can run it.

Comment

I'll do the next one with you guys, I didn't see this thread until now.

One of our analysts at work did that spartan run or some other one like that. It was 12 miles and part of it was them crawling in a dark area where they would get shocked with something like a cattle prod. Fuck a bunch of that nonsense.

EDIT: not sure why there is a thumbs down on this, wtf lol
                            Last edited by Broncojohnny; 11-03-2012, 03:35 PM.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sounds weak sauce. warrior dash is in ATX in a few weeks. I'm gonna do that one
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X