Your opinion of this woman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion of this woman...

Mom brings her 8yr old son into the ER for cough and fever. The real father isnt in the picture and she has been remarried for a year. The step father isnt present. While examining the child, bruises are found in various stages of healing on his back, butt and legs. Mom was asked about these and she said he fell off his bike recently. The boy did not want to talk about it. So CPS and LE get involved. Turns out this isnt the first time CPS had been called about this family. Stepfather was beating child for whatever reason and mom didnt intervene. Mom had no job and stepfather paid all the bills. CPS took child from home and father to jail. CPS would not give child back to mother unless she could guarantee his safety by leaving this man's home. She had to choose between her son and her bread winner. She chose the latter and bonded him out of jail. I think she is a piece of shit, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought. As far as I know, the child is still in foster care.

Yup. Your diagnosis is correct. Total POS

Comment

She should be in prison.

Comment

Worthless.

Comment

Well, on the bright side, Im sure he'll put an ass whoopin on her for waiting so long to bond him out.

Comment

Yea, a total POS. What a sorry situation for that child. You almost wonder why the father isn't around, but then you know he is probably better off not being in the picture too.

Sometimes you wonder if selective breeding really would be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              Well, on the bright side, Im sure he'll put an ass whoopin on her for waiting so long to bond him out.
              And losing that tax deduction...
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Kid goes in for a cough and fever and comes out with new foster parents....what a crazy night that must have been for him.
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

The woman seemed like a normal middle class lady...I think her husband was an engineer or something. I feel for the kid.

Comment

I've never been able to understand this mentality, but sadly, this happens every day.

Poor kid.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      And losing that tax deduction...
                      oh I didn't think about that, he'll fuck her up when he finds that out.

Comment

I'd engineer an ass whipping for that mother fucker.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Effed up situation. Some folks just shouldn't have kids. She is a total POS IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                            The woman seemed like a normal middle class lady...I think her husband was an engineer or something. I feel for the kid.
                            True, but you cant but wonder if he will have a better chance in life there. We can only hope its best for him. What is wrong with people these days.

Comment

Michael Vick her, throw that bitch in a pond with cement tied to her.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X