Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a place to live or looking for income property? Take a look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't you owner finance it for the buyers?

They do the upkeep, they pay the insurance, they pay the taxes, they pay the utilities, they are buying it and you collect the money. Your expense is the insurance on the structure, and collecting the note. Just set up a bank account and give them some deposit slips. You can check if they paid on line and you get a downpayment up front. you may have to "sell" it more than once but you can collect a new downpayment for your trouble.
    Rich

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      If I would have known it belonged to a member on here I would have offered a foxbody roller and $1200.
      thats got 10s written all over it!
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

How difficult did you find it to rent out? Did you get much more volume when you advertised for rent?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Chritaka View Post
          We already talked to Homevestors and they offered a similar deal (though they never looked at it), but would pay all closing costs. We'd take too much of a bath at that price... It's nice, well maintained and in a great area, it's just not the most updated place. It has already been inspected and we have the report from last month, when the deal fell through.

My wife had that before we got married, so she'd rather do a DIL before we lost that kind of cash. If we do a DIL it shouldn't affect my credit since she had it before marriage (already talked to an attorney). We both have over 800 credit scores, so she should be able bounce back quickly. I'm not a fan of the DIL route for obvious reasons, but she wants it gone...
          HomeVestors is a bunch of crooked mother fuckers. I can tell you some stories about those asshats.

The franchisees that are trying to "follow the system" are supposed to actually see the house and offer 65% of the repaired value minus repairs. Some of them don't look at the house and pull some number out of their ass just because they don't really want the house or they don't like the neighborhood. Don't even get me started on the corporate office...bunch of lying, 2 faced, cocksuckers up in that bitch.
          كافر

Originally posted by sc281
          Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
          Originally posted by Trick Pony
          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            How difficult did you find it to rent out? Did you get much more volume when you advertised for rent?
            We had Century 21 handle that and the property management. We rented for the avg going rate of the comps in the area. I think it took a couple months to get it rented. The complex manager has people looking all the time, but we just want to sell at this point.
            Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Originally posted by Chritaka View Post
              We had Century 21 handle that and the property management. We rented for the avg going rate of the comps in the area. I think it took a couple months to get it rented. The complex manager has people looking all the time, but we just want to sell at this point.
              I was just inquiring. I have been looking for an income property for quite some time. This is fairly inexpensive compared to other properties I have been looking at. I would be much more comfortable paying the 20% on that loan and wouldn't be freaking out if I had to pick up the monthly payments for a few months.

I am still on the fence at this point. I will be much more serious in another 6 months or so.
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What are the HOA's monthly?

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                  What are the HOA's monthly?
                  Sent you a PM.
                  Whippled '06 by Gearheads - 474rwhp 450rwtq @ 10psi and a few other Borla/Steeda/BMR/CHE/Tokico mods...

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                    I was just inquiring. I have been looking for an income property for quite some time. This is fairly inexpensive compared to other properties I have been looking at. I would be much more comfortable paying the 20% on that loan and wouldn't be freaking out if I had to pick up the monthly payments for a few months.

I am still on the fence at this point. I will be much more serious in another 6 months or so.
                    We'd definitely work with you on it, but I don't think we can wait 6 more months.

Gearheads Dyno Video

Comment

Working...
                    X