My strange addiction.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My strange addiction.

The couponing thread reminded of me of these two episodes of "My strange addiction" that I saw last night.

On the first one this one bitch was addicted to eating toilet paper! She would eat up to a half a roll a day. It was estimated that she ate 1200 lbs of toilet paper in the last 23 years. The other girl was addicted to sleeping with her blow drier.

Anyone else catch this?
    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
    i call 1911 first then 911

Originally posted by 351Coupe View Post
    The couponing thread reminded of me of these two episodes of "My strange addiction" that I saw last night.

On the first one this one bitch was addicted to eating toilet paper! She would eat up to a half a roll a day. It was estimated that she ate 1200 lbs of toilet paper in the last 23 years. The other girl was addicted to sleeping with her blow drier.

Anyone else catch this?
    I saw the part about the woman sleeping with her hair dryer. Fucking freaks.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I saw one with a girl who would only eat ore ida crinkle cut french fries, and some guy that liked to eat raw beef.

Comment

I recall seeing one (I think it was the same show) where the stupid bitch ate chalk. Like white stick chalk for writing on a chalkboard.

Obviously there is so much calcium in this chalk that in the volumes she was eating, it has already caused her liver failure and she still continues to eat it.

<-- shaking head....

Comment

Not to one up you, but....

Post Edit Note:--------------------For sensitivity reasons, this is an edit from the previous version that was grabbed 'as is' from its original tv broadcast...

Comment

Pica is a bitch...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              ummm... at least she(that is a she, right?) isn't reproducing.

Comment

Working...
              X