Extreme couponing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fst_stng View Post
    The only cock you and bcoop have is the one up yall's ass. Now go do what you do best and suck each other off.
    I'll stick to calling you out for the retard you are, and fucking your mom instead.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Show is on now ..

I can see a couple ways to make some money but, they seem like they are more into just buying and keeping it ?

Odd ?

Comment

Need to introduce my wife to this shit.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
          My daughters and I do this for the local food bank. Best haul... 48 boxes of Kellog's cereal for less than $5. All in all I'm guessing $600 worth of expense (we limit ourselves to $50 a month) a year plus time for well over $5,000 worth of food a year.

Good stuff.
          What a great thing for you to do with your daughters. (and I'm not being a smartass)

So many people are too self centered to do something charitable, and it's a good lesson for young people to learn!
          sigpic

Comment

Just signed up for krogers online account before reading this. Woman and their savings.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
              If not, well we need to discuss the parameters of having a full time job. (I consider a stay at home mom a full time job.)
              Hi! I don't think we've met, but I'd REALLY like for you and Chili to get together sometime!

Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
              My daughters and I do this for the local food bank. Best haul... 48 boxes of Kellog's cereal for less than $5. All in all I'm guessing $600 worth of expense (we limit ourselves to $50 a month) a year plus time for well over $5,000 worth of food a year.

Good stuff.
              That's really cool of you guys. That is a really good way to use it. Hmm.....

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              Show is on now ..

I can see a couple ways to make some money but, they seem like they are more into just buying and keeping it ?

Odd ?
              Channel??
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Hi! I don't think we've met, but I'd REALLY like for you and Chili to get together sometime!

That's really cool of you guys. That is a really good way to use it. Hmm.....

Channel??

Leah a they are re running it on TlC at midnight tonight.

Comment

It was on TLC but, ended now

I'm all for saving money but, one lady bought 500 boxes of pasta ?

What about Exp dates ?

I can see what they do though ( and maybe just not said on show)
                  Hit on kinda with one guy

Get say .. Hmmm $10,000 of stuff for more or less " free"

Donate it to food shelter ,deduct off taxes ?

But a couple of those lady's were not going to have any of that shit man

She had enough TP for like 5 years she said !!

Everyone needs a hobby !

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    It was on TLC but, ended now

I'm all for saving money but, one lady bought 500 boxes of pasta ?

What about Exp dates ?

I can see what they do though ( and maybe just not said on show)
                    Hit on kinda with one guy

Get say .. Hmmm $10,000 of stuff for more or less " free"

Donate it to food shelter ,deduct off taxes ?

But a couple of those lady's were not going to have any of that shit man

She had enough TP for like 5 years she said !!

Everyone needs a hobby !
                    people need to get over recommended expiration dates. That is some nonsense. Milk will stay good past the date stamped on the jug, cereal will stay good past the date stamped on it.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                      If they'd get real jobs they wouldn't have to be that jewish.
                      LMAO!
                      The only cock you and bcoop have is the one up yall's ass. Now go do what you do best and suck each other off.
                      That's weaksauce. If you're going to talk shit, do it right.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Are you serious? That's the best you've got? Tell you what, next time you see me, feel free to repeat that.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          people need to get over recommended expiration dates. That is some nonsense. Milk will stay good past the date stamped on the jug, cereal will stay good past the date stamped on it.
                          Milk isn't good that much longer than the expiration date. Milk is strange when it comes to temperature. There is a chart out there somewhere that shows how rapidly milk will break down and expire when the temp gets say, 10 degrees above 35 degrees. This happens quicker than you might think, if you sit down for a big breakfast for an hour, and the milk is sitting out the whole time.

As for cereal, meal bugs are a big problem. Though I have bought brand new boxes of cereal, that have already been infiltrated by meal bugs. Expiration dates are crucial on dairy items, things with eggs in them, and obviously meat. Outside of that, the risk is there, but low.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            Milk isn't good that much longer than the expiration date. Milk is strange when it comes to temperature. There is a chart out there somewhere that shows how rapidly milk will break down and expire when the temp gets say, 10 degrees above 35 degrees. This happens quicker than you might think, if you sit down for a big breakfast for an hour, and the milk is sitting out the whole time.

As for cereal, meal bugs are a big problem. Though I have bought brand new boxes of cereal, that have already been infiltrated by meal bugs. Expiration dates are crucial on dairy items, things with eggs in them, and obviously meat. Outside of that, the risk is there, but low.
                            For serious. Throw it out. If it starts tasting sweeter, throw it out. If it starts growing that weird skin on it, throw it out. If you open it up, and it's sweet, or has any kind of off flavoring, document it, and call the manufacturer. Until the US wises up to UHT pasteurizing, don't fuck with it.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                              what are these facebook groups, forums etc to get a newb started?
                              Anyone? Bueller?

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                Anyone? Bueller?
                                look on Slickdeals forum under the drugstore section.. There is tons of info for Walgreens/CVS. There are also Kroger threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X