Anyone in the Blue Ridge area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the Blue Ridge area?

I'm looking for information on the standoff that occurred there on Tuesday. I used to know the man involved. Just looking for some information, if anyone knows what might have happened, or what caused the stand off. PM me.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Not anymore! I got out of that place and don't plan on returning.

Comment

my inlaws live about 5 minutes from there, i will ask them if they know anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
        my inlaws live about 5 minutes from there, i will ask them if they know anything.
        Thanks. I ran around with that guy when he had Texas Truck Toys in Greenville. It made my skin crawl after I heard what happened. He always seemed a bit out there.

Comment

details?

Comment

I've only found one small article. It was a 7 hour police stand off in Blue ridge. Started at 1:30 AM Tuesday morning. Ended with the Sheriff's Deputy's shooting the guy that I knew. Some of the reports I've gotten are that his kids were present. The report said that he fired shots when the officers first arrived.

Comment

Here he is...

and here's what happened.

Comment

Geez what a loser piece of shit he was

Comment

Don't see the problem.

Comment

One less child predator and no police or family hurt. Good fucking riddance scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                      One less child predator and no police or family hurt. Good fucking riddance scumbag.
                      QFT. I unfortunately ran around with him for a short period of time and never knew that he was a Sex Offender. I'm curious as to which children were with him. He has 2 ex wives actually. 2 children by his first wife, and one by the next. Or well, the 2 wives that I am aware of.

Comment

Where is bobbles, I'm waiting on him to chime in, he knew this guy as well....

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          Danny Gallagher needs to learn how to write a fucking story.

Christoffel asked to speak a captain with the sheriff's office and ask to call his ex-wife and let him know that deputies had arrived at the house. He also told the negotiator "he has cameras around his house and will shoot deputies if they get out of their car."
                          So, not only can the writer not write, but the offender's ex-wife is a guy? This is how rumors start.
                          كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                          Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                          Originally posted by Trick Pony
                          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Hadn't heard about this, shit BR isn't too far from my ol' hood.

Comment

Working...
                            X