Southwest Airlines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest Airlines?

Got a question for the folks that fly this airline alot. It's been at least 5 years since I've flown southwest so I'm sure things have changed. How do they do their pre boarding these days since they don't have assigned seats? Last time I flew them you just got to the airport early and got a little card that said A,B,C,D. We are flying to Vegas on monday and would like to board in the first group.

Check in online, the day before.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You can check in 24 hrs in advance.

A1-A15 is business select. Past that you get put in whatever order you check in.

Without A-list Preferred status or if you didn't pay extra for 'early bird check-in' you'll probably end up A30-A60 if you check in right at 24 hours prior.

Comment

Does AmTrak not service Vegas?
        G'Day Mate

Comment

just ride first class....choo choo$

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            just ride first class....choo choo$
            Screw that. Cuts into my gambling money.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              You can check in 24 hrs in advance.

A1-A15 is business select. Past that you get put in whatever order you check in.

Without A-list Preferred status or if you didn't pay extra for 'early bird check-in' you'll probably end up A30-A60 if you check in right at 24 hours prior.
              This.. Even if you don't print off your boarding pass, check in online 24hours before and you will keep your number.

Comment

Dang bro that has been a long time just like everyone else said. 24hrs before check in online.

Cards were used during the Dino era lol

Comment

What's a baller like you doing flying SW? Figured you'd support your union bros at A/A and fly 1st Class.

Comment

Better chance of surviving a plane crash by sitting in the back. Just saying....
                    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                      Better chance of surviving a plane crash by sitting in the back. Just saying....
                      Lol. You can still sit in the back. I like the earlier boarding due to the better chance of an aisle seat, and the guarantee of overhead storage. Late boarding almost always means putting my carry on under the seat in front of me, which fucks you on leg room.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

LOL I saw that show on discovery also.

Comment

airplanes very seldom back into the ground.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

In my opinion the best place to board is toward the end of the A's. If you are the first one on the plane then you probably won't get to pick who you sit next to. However by boarding in the middle it gives you a good selection of people to pick from when deciding where to sit and who to sit next by.

Comment

What is the seat configuration on southwest planes? Is it 2x2, 3x2 or 3x3.

Comment

Working...
                              X