Game Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Cameras

My dad is planning on getting a couple of these cameras and I was curious if any one here had some recommendations.. I was looking at these two so far..

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Moultrie-MFH-DGS-M100-Game-Spy-M-100/dp/B004OZ68KI/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1349646139&sr=1-4&keywords=moultrie+game+camera]Moultrie-MFH-DGS-M100[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-Collector-Trail-Camera/dp/B004MC0P7K/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header]Bushnell-Trophy-Collector-Trail-Camera[/ame]

Amazon is down so I hope those 2 links still work.. Looking to spend under $200 each.. Any preferences? maybe a little more if it is worth it..

Check the armory and look in the 2012 deer thread. IM using last years m80 and its ok

I want faster trigger speeds. But i cant comeplain for 80.00 camera's

Comment

I will never own another Moultrie product. The LCD screen went out on mine shortly after I bought it. Called the factory, they said no warranty. Then the guy told me he could make me a special one-of-a-kind deal on a new camera, but dont tell anybody because he could get fired for letting me have such a steal. While he was jabbering on, I googled the same new camera and found it on their website as a closeout model, listed at the same price he was trying to sell it to me for. I called his bluff. He claimed not to know they were closeouts... then went back trying to make a sale "so ya still want one?"

Make a better product with a longer warranty. When I call with a problem, don't blow sunshine up my ass and try to get one over on me to clear out your old stock.

I've had real good luck with Hunten Outdoors game cameras - I've got two and they work like a champ at half the price of Moultrie.

huntenoutdoors.com

Comment

I have two of the older Cuddleback Captures that won't die and still take decent pictures at night and during the day.

I've probably returned a half dozen of the Wild Game Innovations Cameras to their place in Grand Prairie. Pass on those at all costs.

Thats about all I've had. I want a reconyx but have no desire to spend the coin.

Trey

Comment

Working...
        X