No announcement yet.

iphone 5 that much better than 4s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Chuckdumper! That sounds like a screen name someone on here would really have.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckdumper View Post
      as always is an awesome piece of hardware...but the only difference is its build and lte. I recently gave up my ignorant dedication to ios by moving up the food chain to a gsiii and i love it. And i really can't believe people are still using the simple jack ui of boxes.....not even live boxes, i love the customization of android and can't believe i have lived without it for this long...best part though that made me feel at home was the white samsung earbuds that come with it, its actually kinda sad how much sammy wants be apple..
      ptogtfo !
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        LOL! Chuckdumper! That sounds like a screen name someone on here would really have.
        The real question: chick or gay dude?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I just googled chuckdumper and it looks like that might be a real person. I thought it was a spambot. Becareful, if you google image search chuckdumper, you might end up with more than you bargained for.

Comment

Reminds me of a story Jason Ellis told about some classy broad he banged in Australia "just chunk into me dumpa mate." LOL

So the difference between the 5 and 4s is worth the $150 or whatever it is? Leaning towards the 5.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
              Reminds me of a story Jason Ellis told about some classy broad he banged in Australia "just chunk into me dumpa mate." LOL

So the difference between the 5 and 4s is worth the $150 or whatever it is? Leaning towards the 5.
              Larger screen, lte, lighter, faster processor, and battery life is better
              07 GT500
              05 SRT10
              88 turbocoupe T-bird
              93 Cobra
              86 coupe
              Ducati 848

Comment

if you have anything other than the 4s then yes its worth it.
                If you have a 4s no its not worth it.

Comment

Leah and I recently switched from Sprint to Verizon and from the Evo (last 2 models) to the Droid Razr Maxx, and couldn't be happier. Unless Apple comes up with something super fantastic I will stick with Android.

Comment

is the battery life noticeably better? If I was buying this phone just for the longer talk time, would I be disappointed?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Leah and I recently switched from Sprint to Verizon and from the Evo (last 2 models) to the Droid Razr Maxx, and couldn't be happier. Unless Apple comes up with something super fantastic I will stick with Android.
                      Yup, and you guys stuck with Sprint for a long time and were just as adamant about how great it was... I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        Yup, and you guys stuck with Sprint for a long time and were just as adamant about how great it was... I'm just saying.
                        I'm going X@ with this.. @ years ago when i first got sprint, I couldnt be happier.. something has happened to my account in the last 6 months.. It fuckin sucks.. I have the worst reception in the same area i had great reception in.. It takes a long time to send a text (if i even can) and even longer to get one..

anyone work for another provider? my shit enda in JAN
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X