85 mph speed limit starts Oct 24 on hwy 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    I drove it today in my bronco.. which i dont like taking over 65.. i may as wel have just kept my middle finger out the window for all the people flashing/honking while going around me..
    Those were conservative folks flashing and honking at your Obama/Biden bumper sticker. A Bronco with a Obama/Biden sticker makes Texans confused but after passing you and realizing you are black, there was no more confusion.

Comment

I'd like to drive it but my DS might explode.
      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Just move the deer crossing signs...
        I don't think there's a safer place to move them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
          I don't think there's a safer place to move them to.

Comment

It's an old joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              85 mph TX highway encounters unexpected problem

The fastest highway in the country opened on Wednesday just south of Austin.

Already, there's an unexpected problem. Even before the opening celebration, officers were worried.

Two nights before the ceremony, one of the officers captured a video on their dashboard camera. The video captured several wild hogs close to the shoulder.

On the very first night the road was open through Lockhart, three cars crashed in to packs of wild hogs, and another crash was reported outside the city limits in Caldwell County.
              Several cars crashed into Tim Allen, John Travolta, and Martin Lawrence?

Comment

It's a new road what did they expect was going to happen? The animals in that area we now going to have to relearn where they can travel again. I bet it will taper off after a while.

Sent from my iPhone
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                X