Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 mph speed limit starts Oct 24 on hwy 130

Very cool to run 90 with no worries.

Except for the poeple who are doing 100+. lol. At 85mph I dont think ill be getting that great of MPG Even with my 4cyl fusion.
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Is it all of i30?
      Last edited by dangerous_sep; 10-11-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

Comment

link is no good.

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
            Except for the poeple who are doing 100+. lol. At 85mph I dont think ill be getting that great of MPG Even with my 4cyl fusion.
            No kidding. My civic gets 23 mpg cruising at 85 mph. Compared to the 27 at 75.
            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Where is Hwy 130?

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                Where is Hwy 130?
                Around Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, etc. I think it runs to San Antonio too.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Never thought I would see they day when gas prices would make people complain about higher speed limits.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Around Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, etc. I think it runs to San Antonio too.
                    I'm surprised they chose that stretch for the 85mph test. I predict a miserable fail.

I-20 west of Fort Worth, or I-10 heading west would make so much more sense.

Comment

They're already at 80 on the stretches further west. You could have 100 MPH speed limits on those sections of road and you'd be good to go.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I run 80 to 90 and sometimes Ill kick it to 100 on 130, there are never any state dogs watching it.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          I'm surprised they chose that stretch for the 85mph test. I predict a miserable fail.

I-20 west of Fort Worth, or I-10 heading west would make so much more sense.
                          Very True...

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            Where is Hwy 130?
                            Toll road that connects Georgetown to I35 around San Marcos. It's a race track. At least it is when I've used it.

Comment

It's a nice big empty toll road out SE of Austin - so 104 and still take defensive driving???
                              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Working...
                              X