You guys will love this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys will love this.

Standing in line waiting for a concert in Austin and the guy behind me is talking to a girl throwing around snide remarks about "The One Percent." Ten minutes later he is talking about his job at Apple and how he shouldn't have sold his stock options so early. I love Austin.

Punchline.....??? Did he get the girls phone number or a piece of ass?

Comment

What concert?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        What concert?

Garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by 89FivePointOh View Post
          Punchline.....??? Did he get the girls phone number or a piece of ass?
          Didn't you know telling a woman how you almost made a fortune is definitely closing the deal?
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Garbage.
            literally.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              literally.

god bless.
              No shit.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

There are plenty of local bands that suck less and wouldn't have to drive 4 hours to see them.

Comment

Dear God could write a book with all the lame game I've heard guys tells girls to try to get with them.

Comment

You didn't know that high tech trendy companies that the Occupy Wall Street fucktards are fans of are exempt from all thier nonsense. It is ok if Apple knocks down a 30% profit margin but God forbid if Exxon makes $.06 on a gallon of gas.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Garbage.
                      Lmao Holy shit I never would have guessed that. Despite them sucking that made you cooler in my book.

Comment

Broncojohnny = 1%-er.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          Dear God could write a book with all the lame game I've heard guys tells girls to try to get with them.
                          Haha, how many of them came from a Blansett's mouth?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          You didn't know that high tech trendy companies that the Occupy Wall Street fucktards are fans of are exempt from all thier nonsense. It is ok if Apple knocks down a 30% profit margin but God forbid if Exxon makes $.06 on a gallon of gas.
                          Gas is bad, smart phones are good!
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                            Dear god, I would buy three copies.

Comment

I've never given a shit about any of y'alls opinions before and it certainly extends to my musical tastes. Have fun at work tomorrow while I'm sitting on the beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X