Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mom, 1-Year-Old Child Live Alongside Squatter Who Refuses to Leave Their Detroit Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She leaves, change the locks. She reenters, fire.

Comment

What squatter? She'd be melted down the bathtub drain before anyone noticed she was missing.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        What squatter? She'd be melted down the bathtub drain before anyone noticed she was missing.
        schooled by Walter White

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          schooled by Walter White
          Fo sho.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

This is why I have a somewhat twitchy rottweiler that really doesn't like people.

Comment

What do you want to bet said squatter is getting welfare so she doesn't have to leave? But yes, I'd do the same. The squatter leaves, change locks and board up windows until they leave.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                  Then lets look at what has (apparently) changed. If the laws have been there for a long time, then the attitude of the people seems to be what is effecting this change. Lets talk about what I would call the integrity (there may be a better word) of the people themselves. This squatter knows that the house is not hers and she is trying to take it anyway. That is a problem to me. That shows a lack of integrity.

I know some will disagree with me but IMO just because you have the legal "right" to do something doesn't mean you should. From what I have seen it is clear that you can follow the letter of the law but still lack integrity, that is probably what I would call this situation.

IMO without self enforced integrity (or a moral code or some idea of what is right and wrong) our society has no chance. I have my opinions on what the answer to that problem is but this isn't the Theology forum, so I'll leave that part out for now.

I realize it isn't all bad though and some places are getting better, although I would say the majority is slowly going in a bad direction.
                  The point was that you're romanticizing the past and choosing to focus on the negatives of today. Cheer-up man, it's a great time to be alive!
                  US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

You have to wonder what the conversations are like while they are all three sitting on the couch watching Oprah.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      You have to wonder what the conversations are like while they are all three sitting on the couch watching Oprah.
                      Homeowner: Get the fuck out of my house.
                      Squatter: No.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        She leaves, change the locks. She reenters, fire.
                        Fuck yea.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Sorry officer I was cleaning it and it went off!
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I'd pack her shit up, take it to the dump, then change the locks. When she calls the cops, I'd swear that I've never seen her before and that she's a crazy homeless woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                              I'd pack her shit up, take it to the dump, then change the locks. When she calls the cops, I'd swear that I've never seen her before and that she's a crazy homeless woman.
                              Exactly. Let's see how she explains this to the cops.

Comment

I would draw a big pentigram in the middle of the living room floor.. gather up some of her pictures.. start chanting in russian as i light candles and sacrifice a chicken... and then start walking around the house throwing chicken bones at her muttering in tongues and yelling PRAISE SATAN!!..
                                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X