No announcement yet.

Spacedive is a Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, he was tumbling very bad for a bit. Really pretty scary... and then he just straightened out.

I'm glad Joe K gets to keep a record. I'm sure he thought "HA! didn't break my freefall record bitch"
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Super fucking cool. Makes me wish I was alive in the 60s to see all the crazy record breaking shit they were doing with flying and space.
      Just talking to my dad about this and the original space jump
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2JYklqLpEc[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd View Post
        Highest jump but no the fastest... still badass and bigger balls than many
        Yes, it's the fastest. It isn't the longest time in free fall, though.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Super fucking cool. Makes me wish I was alive in the 60s to see all the crazy record breaking shit they were doing with flying and space.
          Indeed.

I'll toast up a redbull today to continue to fund these missions.

Comment

• I wonder when we will know if he broke the speed of sound.

Comment

• that was truely amazing. it was great to see history like this to be made

Comment

• I drank a Redbull while watching. Any company that sponsors stuff like this gets my vote.
                2004 Suzuki DL650
                1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Very cool, but I wish everybody would have kept quite during the jump. Kind of reminded me of watching Knievel as a kid.

Comment

• I think he would have gotten mach 1 if he wouldnt have started the tumbling bit. it was definitely tense for a few seconds until he self stabilized.
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                      Very cool, but I wish everybody would have kept quite during the jump. Kind of reminded me of watching Knievel as a kid.
                      Quiet you!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                        I think he would have gotten mach 1 if he wouldnt have started the tumbling bit. it was definitely tense for a few seconds until he self stabilized.
                        He hit mach 1.24, they're doing a press conference on it right now. 833.9mph.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                          He hit mach 1.24, they're doing a press conference on it right now. 833.9mph.
                          looked slow..

Comment

• I belt he felt sick as shit after all that spinning until he got control.

Comment

• Update, new record. "57-Year-Old Man Skydives From Stratosphere, Breaking Baumgartner’s Record"

Comment

Working...
                              X