Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard... Why didn't you tell me that we were on TV tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard... Why didn't you tell me that we were on TV tonight?

Look for Titan Towing on the re-run of Fast N Loud from tonight! We do the towing for the Texans Can Academy and we were lucky enough to get a chance to help out on the show. Richard and the guys were super nice to me while I was there. I didn't get any face time on TV, but the rear end of truck did lol.

Another shameless plug if I may. The Texans Can Academy is a great group to work for! If you don't know much about them then please visit their website. (www.texanscan.org) They do a weekly auction for the public. Keep an eye out bc sometimes you'll be surprised at what gets donated to them.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

I donated a Contour a few years ago, ended up with a $2500 tax credit for the effort. Definitely a worthy organization to work with. Not so sure about GM though! LOL!

Comment

How do they figure the tax credit?
      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        How do they figure the tax credit?
        Book value?

Comment

Since we just do the towing, I'd be lying if I said that's how its done. I do know that sometimes the donors have us write on the paper work that they want fair market value, but otherwise I'm in the dark on how its calculated.
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

The receipt I got was for the full amount they got for the car at auction. They get the cash, you get the write off.

Comment

I totally saw the back of your truck unloading and loading a ,what I thought was kinda cool green Dakota.

Comment

That sir was a Shelby Dakota. Lol. Dont know if they are worth anything... Lol
                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Working...
                X