Presidential debate summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    PBS, and NPR are both a waist of our tax dollars. The Fed gives them around 401 million a year, and if you add up all the state level governments, its about 1.6 billion. And the fuckers still ask for money every month.

When money gets tight around my house cable is the first thing to go.
    Who gives a rat's ass if Romney wants to cut federal funding for PBS? The world would be a better place if kids would go outside and play, rather than picking up bad habits like whining from watching shows like Caillou.
    Here's an odd concept: Let's actually interact with and TEACH our kids, rather than plopping them in front of a television for hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
      Look, if you plan on voting Gary Johnson, just go ahead and vote Obama.
      Or i can buy a bumper sticker that says " dont blame me, i didnt even vote"

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Fact check is bias...they are not calling both out in a consistent manner at all. After more reading do you at least get why I say this?
      After more reading I learned that everyone is bias even if they don't appear to be. Its hard to research every source just to find that one side is or has been affiliated with said source in some way or an other....I'm tired. I'll do some more reading in Nov.
      .....bro....

Comment

Biden will be pissed about not funding PBS, all of his favorite shows are on there.

Comment

Working...
        X