Another DFW Doctors thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
    Cause no medications cause localized RLQ abdominal pain...or I would have asked. Oh, and your rosacea cream was metronidazole which can cause a disulfiram like reaction if you drink alcohol.
    Exactly what I was thinking.....
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Cause no medications cause localized RLQ abdominal pain...or I would have asked. Oh, and your rosacea cream was metronidazole which can cause a disulfiram like reaction if you drink alcohol.
      I think he called it metrogel, but I'm sure it's the same thing as metronidazole. Unfortunately, I decided to try it and then forget I had put some on and then had a beer the next day and got a hellacious cramp on my right side right under my ribcage that still hurts on occasion from that incident. I know, I'm an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
        Put some 'Tussin on it.
        FWIW- When I read this, it had the tone of "Suck it up Pussy!"

Comment

I bet you wiped back to front by accident, didn't you Craig?
          GIFSoup

Comment

Chew a couple rolaids. Happens to me all the time. Its called old age.
            Photobucket

Comment

I almost spit out my Dublin Dr Pepper when I saw the tag "Dibs on Leah"
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                I almost spit out my Dublin Dr Pepper when I saw the tag "Dibs on Leah"
                LMFAO! Who did that?!? I hadn't even seen it-he's NOT dying, people!
                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

We're all dying...some faster than others.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                    LMFAO! Who did that?!? I hadn't even seen it-he's NOT dying, people!
                    <------
                    You don't have super-mod-powers to tell you who posted that?? Somebody should talk to management about this...

Comment

Working...
                    X