Does Racr Teach Math?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Racr Teach Math?

A Michigan State University (MSU) professor was taken into protective custody Monday after suffering an apparent nervous breakdown mid-class, stripping off his clothes and running around shouting obscenities.

Gawker relates the eyewitness account of someone purportedly in the man’s class, who first posted the story on Reddit:

I was in Calc 1 at Michigan State University, and my teacher was always pretty eccentric, but today he went overboard. Half way through class he started screaming at us, swearing left and right. He then started slamming his hands on the window and pressing his face against it, still screaming. Eventually he walked out and down the hallway to the end, all while screaming. He then came back into the classroom and took off his clothes, except for his socks. You know someones crazy when they leave their socks on lmao. At this point everyone in class ran out. We were literally scared for his life. The police took about 15 minutes to get here, and during this time he continued walking around screaming.

Another student said the teacher was yelling “there is no f***ing God!” while running down the hallway, and a number of other students corroborated the claim.

The student who posted the photo of the incident sarcastically added: “My math teacher just stripped naked during class and was arrested! Go MSU!”

Another student recalled:

He was ranting about computers, Steve Jobs(pronounced Jobes), and how everything is just an act. He ran into the hallway and pressed his face up against the windows to the room and said something about him not yelling. Then he ran back in and started crying and pulled a dollar out of his wallet for some reason. At this point we all knew he had completely lost it. He started yelling profanities and something about God. He went into the hallway and continued yelling as he made his way through the building. Class got out early so I don’t know for sure what happened then.

We could all tell this was going to happen from day one. He was always acting odd and having small rants, but it was just a matter of time before this happened. He would make odd analogies about wife beating, as well as other things that didn’t standout to me as much.

The university has not released any information about the professor’s medical diagnosis, or whether he was under the influence of drugs or medication at the time of the incident.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

He was administered the wrong dosage by the gov't, so they flipped the switch for a mental melt down before he became a liability.

Comment

Damn! Talk about fighting some demons!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Holy crap... I wouldn't know WTF to do if a professor started doing that in front of me.

Comment

Life without God can be pretty devastating.

Go ahead and replay, I am just stirring the pot.
          www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I would have debated said professor if it were a women.

Comment

Sounds more exciting then any math class I ever took.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                Life without God can be pretty devastating.

My History of Biblical Religion Professor resigned before he got fired for yelling at a Muslim in class. The guy was devout Christian and even pissed off the other Christians in class by telling them they weren't following the Bible to a T and aggressively arguing with them.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  my history of biblical religion professor resigned before he got fired for yelling at a muslim in class. The guy was devout christian and even pissed off the other christians in class by telling them they weren't following the bible to a t and aggressively arguing with them.
                  tcc?
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                    tcc?

Yup. SE Campus. Happened last year.

Comment

Ah yes, religion. Something to fight over for thousands of years.
                      sigpic
                      Old Fords Rule

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                        tcc?
                        Dug up this old article. It's a little long to post, but I assure you this Prof was 100% fucknuts and one of the worst teachers I ever had; I'd say in all my years I had ONE that was even worse. I dropped the class after about 5 weeks. He is just a single minded bastard and everyone else's opinion was always "wrong." He would rant and rail on students mercilessly. Not conducive to a learning environment at all. I wanted to celebrate when I heard he no longer worked for the college. Completely unprofessional and childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch View Post
                          Ah yes, religion. Something to fight over for thousands of years.
                          It's not like we weren't fighting over land and other resources before we had religion.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            He is just a single minded bastard and everyone else's opinion was always "wrong." He would rant and rail on students mercilessly. Not conducive to a learning environment at all. I wanted to celebrate when I heard he no longer worked for the college. Completely unprofessional and childish.
                            in other words you were 100% blood related?

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              in other words you were 100% blood related?

god bless.

Knew that was coming. Cock.

Comment

Working...
                              X