Cops can/will shoot your a$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops can/will shoot your a$$

Why cant people understand this? The mofos have guns and know how to use them (sometimes). Why would anyone ever mess with a person that carries a gun anyway? Maybe its because im a minority but anytime i get pulled over, its all "yes ma'am, yes sir" and i always keep my hands where the officer can see them. Yeah i might look nervous and they might ask me to get out of my car, cuff me and search my vehicle, but they always let me go, give me a ticket and tell me to have a good day....thats how it usually goes right? Anyway....
    Authorities are investigating the fatal shooting of a 32-year-old woman in the suburban San Diego area after she allegedly hit a Border Patrol agent with her car.

Investigators said Valeria Alvarado ran down the agent with her car as border patrol agents were in a Chula Vista neighborhood to serve a felony warrant on Friday.

The agent said he had no choice but to defend himself and fired at Alvarado get her to stop the car.

Alvarado was hit by five bullets.

According to eye witnesses, the shooting left the mother of five with bullet holes in her face, arms, and chest.

"She literally ran our agent down, the agent actually was impacted, was hit by the vehicle and carried several hundred yards on the hood before fearing for his life did discharge his weapon to get the vehicle to stop," said Border Patrol Deputy Chief Rodney Scott.
    .....bro....

I'm white and I always say sir or ma'am when I get pulled over. I've gotten out of a shitton of tickets. Last time I dropped my license between the seat and console and explained where I was reaching and why. Some people just don't have any common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I'm white and I always say sir or ma'am when I get pulled over. I've gotten out of a shitton of tickets. Last time I dropped my license between the seat and console and explained where I was reaching and why. Some people just don't have any common sense.
      shit, my insurance card was in my trunk for some dumb ass reason and i let the officer know that it was in my trunk and that he could get it if he wanted or we could get it together. He told me I could get it and we went from there....then again, i probably dont look intimidating in scrubs.
      .....bro....

Comment

"Others like Ayanna Evans, 19, and Prince Watson, who both live in a nearby apartment building, said they never saw the agent on the car.Evans happened to look out the window and saw the Honda backing up slowly, and a man in a red shirt walking toward the car."Then I heard, `Pop, pop, pop,'" she told the U-T.Watson also backed up Evans*"She wasn't speeding or driving erratic at all. I heard the agent say, 'Stop.' He was in the street and started shooting and walking toward the car," Watson told the U-T. Border.Christian Ramirez of the Southern Border Community Coalition to the U-T the shooting was ``troubling," in part because Alvarado was not wanted by law enforcement authorities and was a U.S. citizen.The person named in the warrant the agents were serving was not apprehended, Scott said" seems like Yahoo left this out

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          It's good to be white sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis CK View Post
            I’m not saying that white people are better. I’m saying that being white is clearly better.
            Unfortunately, true.

And if the part added by rz5.0 is true, it appears we have another homicidal maniac hiding behind a badge.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
              It's good to be white sometimes.
              The color of your skin doesn't matter in Plano. I witnessed an older white lady with her child in the back seat get pulled over by a "supervisor" (you have to be really fucking up for them to pull you over) at a gas station.

She was yelling at him and he was yelling back telling her to calm down. This went on for about 2 -3 minutes, I was filling up the snake (15 gallons) next thing I know shes sez, "I pay your salary and you work for me, you will not talk to me in that manner!" He steps back makes a call on his shoulder radio and then proceeds to tell her, "I told you more than once to calm down and now your going to jail". He unlocked/opened her car door, drug her out picked her up and slammed her on the hood and put the cuffs on her. Now the little girl in the backseat is screaminga and crying.

I thought about saying or doing something, but the coward in me told me to jump in the snake and get the fuck out of there....which is exactly what I did.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't think it is a white thing. It's more of a common sense/respect thing. Some people give it/ some don't.

Comment

Originally posted by rz5.0 View Post
                  "Others like Ayanna Evans, 19, and Prince Watson, who both live in a nearby apartment building, said they never saw the agent on the car.Evans happened to look out the window and saw the Honda backing up slowly, and a man in a red shirt walking toward the car."Then I heard, `Pop, pop, pop,'" she told the U-T.Watson also backed up Evans*"She wasn't speeding or driving erratic at all. I heard the agent say, 'Stop.' He was in the street and started shooting and walking toward the car," Watson told the U-T. Border.Christian Ramirez of the Southern Border Community Coalition to the U-T the shooting was ``troubling," in part because Alvarado was not wanted by law enforcement authorities and was a U.S. citizen.The person named in the warrant the agents were serving was not apprehended, Scott said" seems like Yahoo left this out
                  Where did you get this information?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    I don't think it is a white thing. It's more of a common sense/respect thing. Some people give it/ some don't.
                    Preach on brutha!

I've been fucked with in the city Plano for the last 20 years, never had any real issues*. Am I pissed, FUCK YES! I do the right thing every single time, windows down, car off, left hand on the car door, right hand on the steering wheel. When he approaches, he asks for my DL/I, I give it to him. He tells me whay he pulled me over, write me my tickets for speeding, no front plate and sends me on my way.

*Except for that one time RyanB and I were in Collin County lockup, but thats another story for another thread, lmao!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It's a smart/stupid thing quite often.

For example, my family was down here for OU/TX a couple years ago. My Uncle (a defense attorney for over 40 years) gets pulled over and is speaking to the officer outside the car.

My Father (an idiot for over 60 years) feels like this is taking too long and he wants to get out of the car and jump in the conversation. It's dark and we're "lost" South of Fair Park. Stubborn-asshole runs in my family. I've lived in DFW over 20 years, I know exactly where I am. My Father and Uncle won't listen to me, they are the ones that are lost, I'm just aggravated by them.

Anyways, I had to keep my father in the car by explaining to him that this is how people get tazed/maced/shot. I told him let the professional handle it, he's more than capable of dealing with a traffic stop, this isn't the part of town you jump out and surprise a cop at during a late night traffic stop.

Smart vs stupid. Smart leaves with a warning, stupid would've wound up beat up and in jail.
                      US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        The color of your skin doesn't matter in Plano. I witnessed an older white lady with her child in the back seat get pulled over by a "supervisor" (you have to be really fucking up for them to pull you over) at a gas station.

She was yelling at him and he was yelling back telling her to calm down. This went on for about 2 -3 minutes, I was filling up the snake (15 gallons) next thing I know shes sez, "I pay your salary and you work for me, you will not talk to me in that manner!" He steps back makes a call on his shoulder radio and then proceeds to tell her, "I told you more than once to calm down and now your going to jail". He unlocked/opened her car door, drug her out picked her up and slammed her on the hood and put the cuffs on her. Now the little girl in the backseat is screaminga and crying.

I thought about saying or doing something, but the coward in me told me to jump in the snake and get the fuck out of there....which is exactly what I did.
                        Hahahaha what a dumb bitch. Maybe I should say... being white who's polite and has manners! I've gotten pulled over by the keller Sargent for basting it down 377 at midnight. Took my I'd and insurance and said you're car sounds good! He ended up just standing there and chatting for about 5 min then let me go. Didn't even run my I'd or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Where did you get this information?
                          Fox or NBC website can't remember.. Either one of those...

Comment

When I get pulled over, I drop all the windows, turn the truck off, turn on the interior lights if it's dark, hit the hazards and sit still and say "Yes sir, no sir." I also have a tape recorder running the whole time.

I'm polite, not stupid.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by rz5.0 View Post
                              Fox or NBC website can't remember.. Either one of those...
                              Oh yeah, NBC is known for being truthful....

Comment

Working...
                              X