No announcement yet.

Question for the veteran parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever consider that he might be lactose intolerant? It can cause severe constipation and pain.

Comment

no more milk for a few weeks, see what happens. Stick to just formula and baby food. I bet the milk is messing with him. Maybe try Silk for a while.

Comment

Bananas!
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
          Bananas!
          His shit is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Comment

Steel reserve. Collared greens and all the poke chops he can eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
              Never dealt with it, but out of curiosity, is he following his growth curve or is he continually falling off the curve?

Yes Ma'am he is. He's slowly catching up.

As for other suggestions, thanks. Ill try and cut down on the dairy. As for apple juice, noooo way. When he was a bit younger, he had constipation probs where he jus wasn't shitting. Then we gave him a small amount of AJ as the doc suggested. He broke out in red splotches, and had a weez to his breathing. Scariest time in my life so far. BUT, that little shit almost launched off the table like a bottle rocket he crapped so much. It worked, but apparently was too much for him.

Comment

I think he might be ready for some rice and beans.
                Street car.

Comment

Oh and the milk thing I believe might be it. But my only concern is he was having issues, although not at frequent, when he was formula alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                    Oh and the milk thing I believe might be it. But my only concern is he was having issues, although not at frequent, when he was formula alone.
                    It sounds like he has potential for food allergies/intolerances.

Comment

We raised 6.. You do need to check for him having problems with milk products.. I have a milk intolerance that was passed to the kids.. Ended up raising all of them on Prosoybe..
                      Some children need to have a rectal dilation to combat constipation..

Bill
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        Yes Ma'am he is. He's slowly catching up.

As for other suggestions, thanks. Ill try and cut down on the dairy. As for apple juice, noooo way. When he was a bit younger, he had constipation probs where he jus wasn't shitting. Then we gave him a small amount of AJ as the doc suggested. He broke out in red splotches, and had a weez to his breathing. Scariest time in my life so far. BUT, that little shit almost launched off the table like a bottle rocket he crapped so much. It worked, but apparently was too much for him.
                        Apple juice is supposed to be at a 50/50 mix, 50% juice 50% water when their really young. Hope you get it sorted out.
                        2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
                        Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
                        Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
                        Speedlogix Catch Can
                        Resonator Delete

Comment

We had to switch formula because of iron. It gave our daughter terrible gas, cramps and constipation.

Another vote for Miralax..

Odd question, but does he have dark patches under his eyes? Our chiropractor (who pops the toddlers neck in lie of antibiotics for ear infections) said he thought our daughter was allergic to milk because of the 'raccoon eyes'?

Good luck!

<< Rhonda

Comment

Working...
                          X