Any haunted houses worthwhile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any haunted houses worthwhile?

So far we're looking at the one in Terrell and Cutting Edge in ft worth.

We did Screams (scarborough faire grounds) and the one off 360 and division last year and it was a bust.

Curious if anyone has one they go to regularly. There seems to be a trend for some to have an "extreme" house where the actors can and do bump into you or you have a more physical interaction with the environment ( crawling thru small places, etc)

Reindeer manor. AFAIK one of the only houses in tx to have Pyro. Cutting edge just herds you through.

Comment

But is it scary, it doesn't look scary...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

it should be scary

Comment

Cutting Edge is fun imo, I want to try Reindeer manor
          -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
          -1993 Cobra- 700rw
          -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
          -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
          -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Screams used to be good, not sure what happened. Cutting Edge is OK, same with Terrell.

Comment

Please tell me you guys are only going to these things to try and get laid.

Comment

Best hauted house I have ever been to is the haunted forrest in Greenville. Cutting edge is my second favorite the rest in the area pretty shitty. Me and the ol lady hit a lot every year

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  halloween and the month of october are my favorite of time of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Naah, they're fun.

To the "are they scary" question: having worked in the industry, no, but I know what to look for where the scares are. To those not accustomed to haunted houses, sure.

Comment

scary is seeing talisman dancing to "goodbye horses" at the lizard lounge sunday on church night in full makeup

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        scary is seeing talisman dancing to "goodbye horses" at the lizard lounge sunday on church night in full makeup
                        Good times!

Comment

Comment

I thought the one in Terrell was called Verdun Manor?
                            Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                              I thought the one in Terrell was called Verdun Manor?
                              No, that is the prime attraction. The park itself is called Thrillvania.

Comment

Working...
                              X