No announcement yet.

this weather sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im glad we got rain. Just not on the damn weekend. 1st Monday wasnt as fun as normal in the rain
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
      I usually don't mind the rain, but when I've got a Rangers game to go to I need it to stop raining for a few hours...
      I sat at the ballpark for 6 damn hours yesterday just hoping the rain would let up enough to get the game underway. Now I have to drive all the way back down there today to catch part 2 of the doubleheader.

On a side note, if Seattle can muster a win against Oakland today, I could see the Rangers clinch the division tonight.
      كافر

Originally posted by sc281
      Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
      Originally posted by Trick Pony
      ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

The weather sucks balls if there is ANYTHING you want to do outside. I can't stand being cooped in the house, so this is like a prison sentence. I guess if you want to sit on your ass, take naps, and watch football, it's perfect.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          The weather sucks balls if there is ANYTHING you want to do outside. I can't stand being cooped in the house, so this is like a prison sentence. I guess if you want to sit on your ass, take naps, and watch football, it's perfect.

I use it to complete inside tasks that ive put off for a while. But my house is old and always needs something done.

Comment

It's just rain go do your outside activities.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Rain is gone

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I disagree. I've been waiting all summer for the brutal heat to end so I don't have to hide indoors or be miserable outside. The rain is great. A little colder and it would be ideal camping/fishing weather. The rain keeps the sissies away.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  I disagree. I've been waiting all summer for the brutal heat to end so I don't have to hide indoors or be miserable outside. The rain is great. A little colder and it would be ideal camping/fishing weather. The rain keeps the sissies away.
                  Agreed! I'm tired of being inside all the time or dying outside

We have the back door open and MoMo is running in and out as she wants and having a ball playing
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Just grilled up some steaks. Damn nice not having to sweat my ass off.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

ive had the back door and all the windows open all day, its cool 74 in my house.

dogs been playing outside, come in and see if i am still here and go back outside and have been laying in the sun a lot as well

Comment

Working...
                      X