Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

just saying.
    Kind of my idea
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      Kind of my idea
      Dude that thing is cool looking but would be worthless...nay nays is way better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Dude that thing is cool looking but would be worthless...nay nays is way better.
        You'll be singing a different tune when the zombies come.

Comment

I'm not worried about worth, I want something that makes people stop and say "What the fuck..?" Something you look at and think Zombie killer or Mad Max. I have responsible vehicles and reasonable vehicles. I want something fun

Comment

Something that is as outlandish as this but not as boring

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              It's the plates that were on it when I got it and I've gone through 2 sets since then
              Party in Cooper, TX?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                Party in Cooper, TX?
                yep. I didn't say you couldn't run the plates and read the VIN and look up the VIN for the new plates and run those.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  You'll be singing a different tune when the zombies come.
                  No because that stupid snow plow front is just going to funnel zombies toward your face and get you stuck on anything.

Now I it was flipped like a LAV or an EFV that would make sense...funnel them toward the wheels to be run over and drug.

In thinking about it, why not try and fashion it after an MRAP or LAV frost? IIRC you should know about those bad boys!!

Comment

I would definitely beef up both bumpers with ranchhand bumpers that protect the lights as well. Also a skid plate and protection for the undercarriage and motor. Been thinking of this for the F250.

Front Bumper

H1 Undercarriage

Body Cage
                    Last edited by Up0n0ne; 09-29-2012, 01:20 PM.
                    2 Chronicles 7:14
                    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      No because that stupid snow plow front is just going to funnel zombies toward your face and get you stuck on anything.

Now I it was flipped like a LAV or an EFV that would make sense...funnel them toward the wheels to be run over and drug.

In thinking about it, why not try and fashion it after an MRAP or LAV frost? IIRC you should know about those bad boys!!
                      the plow is high enough to climb most things. the lip at the top kicks the bodies to the side and away. Mainly the plow is meant to knock obstacles out of the way like cars downed trees fences and ya bodies.

and don't forget the extra 100gal fuel tank, and winch in case you do get stuck.

and plenty of lighting.

Comment

why are we posting pictures of toys( FJ and F350)?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                          the plow is high enough to climb most things. the lip at the top kicks the bodies to the side and away. Mainly the plow is meant to knock obstacles out of the way like cars downed trees fences and ya bodies.
                          It's not the straight line height that is worrisome it's the approach angle. That snow plow is also cantilevered like 10 feet out. I will give you that it looks really cool and all that but for a functional approach it screws the whole vehicle over unless you want to fail at snow plowing...or maybe make half ass crop circles. Other than that it'll just get you stuck.

Comment

I like the 55 gallon fuel tank in the rear. I may have to borrow that idea.

Comment

Working...
                            X