Go crazy with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go crazy with me

I've been thinking about selling my Bronco for a while but everytime I'm around it I just want to tinker with it. My idea is to Mad Max it if it makes any sense. Any suggestions?

I'm open to crazy suggestions and pictures of your ideas would help. I want her looking mean and post Apocalyptic.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Flat maroon I spots to make it look ugly. Prime the rest in black. Remove to top and oh in a roll cage. Big ass tires but just in the back. Exhaust straight out the fender or thru the hood.

Comment

But really. Lol I want a 89 to 95 style 4runner or Toyota pickup. Flat Brown. Black trim and wheels.

Comment

Or a Broncos. Hmmm maybe ill put my beater work civic on clist to see who will trade

Comment

SHTF vehicle no doubt!
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

You forgot to black out the license plate. Now They will know where you live!

Comment

Meh…not his house.
              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

lower it some, put some 33x10.5s and go exploring this fine country we all love so much

at least this is what i have planned for mine
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  You forgot to black out the license plate. Now They will know where you live!
                  It's the plates that were on it when I got it and I've gone through 2 sets since then

Comment

She has 35's on her with a lift but I want crazy. I'm thinking of getting steel plate, having skulls or some other design to allow air flow cut into it and welding it in front of the grill.

Comment

Pepe...

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        She has 35's on her with a lift but I want crazy. I'm thinking of getting steel plate, having skulls or some other design to allow air flow cut into it and welding it in front of the grill.
                        cooter says skulls=meth head..

im just sayin..
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                          Pepe...

Oh Shit . Was that jewel of the nile or romancing the stone

Comment

romancing the stone
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X