No announcement yet.

Free Trial Chick-fil-a Spicy Chicken Biscuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had Chik-fil-a once, and that was at an airport. Never had the urge to try them, probably never will. No real reason, other than they put pickles on chicken sammiches.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      I've had Chik-fil-a once, and that was at an airport. Never had the urge to try them, probably never will. No real reason, other than they put pickles on chicken sammiches.
      I hate that they only put two. I always ask for extra pickles.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        I hate pickles so I always have them leave it off. Chick fil a is AMAZING
        BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
        I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
        PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Good thing about leaving off the pickles is you're almost guaranteed to get a freshly-made sandwich.....that and it simply tastes better to have the Chick-Fil-A masterpiece unadulterated.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            Good thing about leaving off the pickles is you're almost guaranteed to get a freshly-made sandwich.....that and it simply tastes better to have the Chick-Fil-A masterpiece unadulterated.
            Yep. It's always SUPER hot when I get it. Yum
            BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
            I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
            PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Working...
            X