I am confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    So he mowed your grass, fixed your fence and you want to approach him?

Have you tried painting your fence purple?What are you going to say?

Hi, yes, I saw you tip toe near my property line as you were cutting my grass and fixing my fence. I would appreciate it if you stayed the fuck on your side of your fence as you were making my dogs bark and messing up my concentration as I was getting my swole on.
    This, just be sure to flex when you get to the swole part.

Comment

Bet he got tired of looking at the mess and figured you weren't going to do it ?
      Seriously, you live in the boonies and don't know your neighbors ?

Comment

i fell outta my chair at exercise bike!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so a guy came with a tractor, cleaned up 3-5 acres and you noticed it when he was done? Meh, who cares. Just keep an eye out for him to thank him, unless he was cleaning it up because he thinks youre worthless (no offense) but thats the reason why i used to mow my neighbors lawn.
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            so a guy came with a tractor, cleaned up 3-5 acres and you noticed it when he was done? Meh, who cares. Just keep an eye out for him to thank him, unless he was cleaning it up because he thinks youre worthless (no offense) but thats the reason why i used to mow my neighbors lawn.
            I'm guessing you missed the part where I hunted him down, and found out my neighbor paid the guy because said neighbor is leasing my back 2 acres and cutting the ditch was part of the agreement. As he's neglected to cut the ditch for a year, he figured he'd cut my pasture as well as catchup. I offered the guy who did the cutting lunch or dinner
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
              How do you handle it? Well, you say a small prayer to the good Lord for sending someone to fix your shit. lol That should do it!
              I love it. Thank god for something someone else did. We should blame god for letting it get out of hand, and thank the tractor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                I love it. Thank god for something someone else did. We should blame god for letting it get out of hand, and thank the tractor guy.
                I said thank him for sending the guy.....if he couldnt catch up to the guy and thank him personally you say thanks to the man upstairs. If you cant live with that.....suck a fart out of my ass and hold it like a bong hit.

maybe thank God for letting Frost's shit get out of hand and then providing a job for someone. Frost gets his shit cut, the rancher has the area look nicer, and a man gets paid......everyone's a winner.
                Works in mysterious ways......
                ya never know, man.
                Last edited by Jester; 09-30-2012, 02:34 AM.
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                X