I am confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am confused

Everyone here knows my point of view on private property so I am needing some help on trying to come up with an appropriate response to what just happened.

I heard my dogs barking while I was on the exercise bike and walked out to see what was up. There was a huge tractor in my pasture just a shredding along like it was his job to. After a couple of minutes, he finished up (I haven't cut this in 2 years because of the mesquite trees, fallen logs and concrete rubble) and takes my side fence down, drives through, gets out and restretches my fence. He checks it to make sure it's tight and then drives down the road on this huge damned Massey Ferguson with a massive batwing brush hog.

Technically, he trespassed, took down my fence and altered my property but.....I mean how do I address this? No idea who it was, why they did it or anything. Never came by to say a word and did it like he had done it tons of times before.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

fuck it. free mowing

maybe he is helping a vet?

Comment

Sounds unconstitutional - shoot him.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

But why was it done? It was a good 3-5 acres full of thorn brush, mesquite trees and fallen logs.

Comment

Did you try thanking him?
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

So he mowed your grass, fixed your fence and you want to approach him?

Have you tried painting your fence purple?What are you going to say?

Hi, yes, I saw you tip toe near my property line as you were cutting my grass and fixing my fence. I would appreciate it if you stayed the fuck on your side of your fence as you were making my dogs bark and messing up my concentration as I was getting my swole on.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Is there a right of way through your property?
              Was it something that could be seen from the road and looked like hell?
              Is anyone nearby selling their property?

Comment

(yoda)

Bill i predict in the mail in your near future
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Sounds unconstitutional - shoot him.

Comment

Mike, he took down my fence to get into my yard to cut it. I grabbed my boots to head out to thank him, pay him, something but he was already gone. I'm just confused on why he did it.

No there's no right of way through my property though my place is interesting. I'm surrounded by this guy who owns thousands of acres whose grandfather lost this lot of land in a card game. He's tried to buy me out a couple of times but we worked out a deal so he can use the back 2 acres of my place to run his cattle through so he doesn't have to march them down the road between pastures.

Didn't recognize the tractor or the guy on it. Hell, I wish I knew who did it. I feel like I owe him because that land chews up my tractor everytime I cut it and the repairs to my much smaller Massey was getting expensive cutting it

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      Mike, he took down my fence to get into my yard to cut it. I grabbed my boots to head out to thank him, pay him, something but he was already gone. I'm just confused on why he did it.

No there's no right of way through my property though my place is interesting. I'm surrounded by this guy who owns thousands of acres whose grandfather lost this lot of land in a card game. He's tried to buy me out a couple of times but we worked out a deal so he can use the back 2 acres of my place to run his cattle through so he doesn't have to march them down the road between pastures.

Didn't recognize the tractor or the guy on it. Hell, I wish I knew who did it. I feel like I owe him because that land chews up my tractor everytime I cut it and the repairs to my much smaller Massey was getting expensive cutting it
                      I really don't think you went out to thank/pay him...
                      Just sayin...

Comment

Put up a sign requesting that he call you next time. Or walk faster.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I have a feeling that the fellah that cut your place might have been a hand for the owner that runs his cattle through your property.

I would try calling that guy just to see if there's a connection.

Or, get in your truck and cruise down the road until you see the batmassey.

Comment

Probably the neighbor trying his new tractor lol. Ask him!

Comment

I'd check with the neighbor first, perhaps he had a hand in it.

Are there any city regulations that perhaps you aren't aware of? If so, then Stephen/Yoda may very well be correct.

Comment

Working...
                              X