carls jr: get robbed, get fired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
    That woman should be ashamed for letting the thief take her employers money. If she was a team player the robber would have left empty handed. Or at least she would have been wounded trying to prevent the robbery.
    Looking at this from the corporate level we can always replace an employee that will not defend our capital. We can not always recover stolen funds.
    You are retarded

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      One of my best friends was fired (along with another manager) after he got robbed at gunpoint when he was a manager for a gas station in Arlington. He was held up exactly at shift change and the guy got around $200. He was told his termination was because he and the other manager had too much money in the tills, which violated their Code of Conduct. Nevermind that it was a busy gas station across from a very busy mall on Saturday night, and that the other manager was there getting ready (so he didn't drop all of his cash for the till swaps and there were double the tills in play)... they still canned him and the other manager less than 24 hours afterwards.

I think places like that fire the managers when it's a big hit (girl opened the safe, my buddy and the other guy for $200) to eliminate possible inside jobs from repeating. Lots of robberies like that are ex employees or are tipped off by existing employees.
      QT/Racetrack? sounds like it.

Comment

Working...
      X