'Sons of Anarchy' Actor dead again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    If he did kill the old lady then good riddance, thanks for saving ust tax-payers some money.
    Jeez, kinda harsh. How do you know the old lady wasn't a taxpayer?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      Most irrelevant thing in the article.

Shocked to hear about him dying, an hr later i read the reports of him allegedly killing someone. meh...

RIP Half Sack.
      It's relevant. It goes to show that she'll flea dip and keep anything that follows her home.

Comment

If only "anything" really meant "anything."
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

i had to look him up and it said Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend. is there anybody she hasn't slept with yet?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            i had to look him up and it said Katy Perry's ex-boyfriend. is there anybody she hasn't slept with yet?
            I don't think so. She fucked Travie McCoy and the guitarist for Florence + the machine, too.

Comment

:raises hand sadly:

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                :raises hand sadly:
                I'm sure it's just a matter of wrong place, wrong time. She's fucked everyone else!

Comment

Sean88gt
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    The article said that he was on the roof, so if he fell the wrong way, it's obviously enough to be fatal. Doesn't take a lot to break your neck or sustain severe head trauma.

If he did kill the old lady then good riddance, thanks for saving ust tax-payers some money.
                    That's coming from another more detailed article I had read. But all this is probably unsubstantiated gossip, who knows.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X