X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Good one.
    i'll be honest, i chuckled. lol
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      A girl in front of me at the store the other day bought 6 canned drinks, 3 bottled sports drinks, 5 bags of chips and shit, then a bunch of beef jerky and candy. Paid with her Oregon Trail card... then whipped out a 10 and asked for 2 packs of smokes.

my head almost exploded.
      Where in oregon are you? I will be moo-ving to Tillamook county. Get it?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post

Jerry Seinfeld ladies and gentlemen .....
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post

LOL! I'm in Salem, you'll be north and west of me.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            A girl in front of me at the store the other day bought 6 canned drinks, 3 bottled sports drinks, 5 bags of chips and shit, then a bunch of beef jerky and candy. Paid with her Oregon Trail card... then whipped out a 10 and asked for 2 packs of smokes.

my head almost exploded.
            That shit happens to me all the damned time. I wish there was a license you could pay for that would allow you to shoot these leeches. (Well not really but it just drives me crazy)

The last one that was in front of me was parked beside me, in a new Camry. I shook my head and got in my 13 year old truck.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              The article says she is on dialysis for 12 hours every single night. That makes no sense. Is she standing under Niagra Falls with her mouth open? I've never heard of anyone being on it that much.
              People who are on peritoneal dialysis dialyze nightly at home as opposed to hemodialysis where the patient goes every other day to a dialysis center.

Comment

Working...
              X