Farva lives in Oregon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    No, I get it. Maybe the reaction was a bit much, bit I get it.

It's probably my biggest pet peeve on the planet.

I've been ordering my own hamburgers for about 22 years. I've got it down to a science after many many many burgers served with fucking cheese or some other bull shit.
    "I'd like a number one with only mayo, and only bacon"
    I know that's not the correct way to say that, nor is it even proper English, but I've found it to be the most successful way to get the point across.

What will drive my into a rage is when they fucking interrupt me to ask if I want cheese on my burger.
    "Well, look dumb cunt, had you not interrupted me while ordering, you would have already known that I didnt want cheese. I'm smart enough to give you every single bit of information in one breath.

"I'd like a number 1 with onl...
    "DO YOU WANT CHEESE ON THAT?"

SHUT YOUR GOD DAMNED MOUTH AND LET ME MOTHER FUCKING SPEAK
    Seek help.

It's a burger joint ran by minimum wage highschool dropouts, you're buying a 3 dollar hamburger, and he/she is simply doing as trained in asking if you want cheese. Most people don't show up to a fast food joint with a rehearsed order, expecting 5 star service.

Sure, I get a little miffed on the occasion an order wasn't 100% correct, but that fleeting thought passes quickly. It's not worth an ounce of frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      ^^^ must work in fast food
      Must eat too much fast food^^^^

Bitch if you dont know what I do by now you need to talk to slow99

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
        I don't agree with his response but I understand it.
        Most drive throughs do not care. Just throw it in the bag and keep moving the line, or so it seems.
        Absolutely they don't care, they are stuck in a menial job making dick, having to deal with self-entitled pricks all day. The only people I ever see in a good mood are the junior highschoolers for whom it's their first job, and thy haven' been disenchanted yet.

Comment

Haven't had McDonalds in a loooong time but I've wanted to do that before when they fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Seek help.

It's a burger joint ran by minimum wage highschool dropouts, illegal aliens, felons, and drug addicts
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Must eat too much fast food^^^^
              you must've never seen me.. i cant tell you the last time i had red meat!
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Anyone ever heard of checking their order before driving home?
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Anyone ever heard of checking their order before driving home?
                  are you the guy that drives 1/2 car away from the window, then stops? then when it's wrong tries to put it in reverse?

dont be that guy
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Here's a solution....quit eating food that you receive through your car's window. I cut out the garbage several months back....unbelievable how much better I feel, not to mention the 30 pounds that fell off my fat ass.
                    70' Chevelle RagTop
                    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Pisses me off too. I like stuff like onions and pickles, but I can't stand those maggot looking onions and the soggy pickles that come on fast food burgers. Not to mention mustard is an evil abomination that kills people with candlesticks. Thus I want a cheeseburger with ketchup only, but that is usually too much for someone to grasp, so if I detect even a hint of confusion, I spell it out. Meat, cheese, ketchup, and a bun please.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                        I don't agree with his response but I understand it.
                        Most drive throughs do not care. Just throw it in the bag and keep moving the line, or so it seems.
                        THEY FUCK YOU AT THE DRIVE THROUGH!!! /Leo Getz

Comment

are you the guy that drives 1/2 car away from the window, then stops? then when it's wrong tries to put it in reverse?

dont be that guy
                          No I pull around just enough. I only eat fast food once a month or so but when I was a youth I had my share of messed up orders after getting home. The movie quoted above always comes to mind when I am in a drive through.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i too have three first names, and think those without are bizzare
                            i just realized that i do too.

it took me 28 years to come to this realization.

Comment

Working...
                            X