Farva lives in Oregon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farva lives in Oregon?

This poor dumbshit doesn't have much going for him. First off, he has three first names. Second off, he looks like this:

And third, he gets arrested for this:

The unexpected inclusion of onions on a hamburger sent one Oregon man into what police called a McFury, which could not be alleviated even after he was offered a free replacement burger.

The Oregonian reports that Jayme John Leon, 50, reportedly threw a soda in a McDonald's manager's face and smashed a cash register over the dispute.
    Leon walked into a local McDonald's on September 23 and ordered a quarter pounder burger without onions. But when he returned home, Leon discovered the burger was in fact topped with onions.

When he called the restaurant to complain, Leon was told he was entitled not only to a refund but also to a free replacement burger.

Leon reportedly ate the offending burger anyway but still showed up at the McDonald's demanding a refund and fresh burger.

"Since he ate the quarter pounder, McDonald's would not refund his money, sending Mr. Leon into a McFury," Sgt. Claudio Grandjean, Gresham Police spokesman, told the paper.

After tossing the drink and breaking the register, Leon then left the restaurant and headed back home.

He was intercepted by police and has been charged with first-degree criminal mischief, second-degree disorderly conduct, and harassment.

Fucking idiot.......

Comment

Poor fucker. Damn.

Comment

Looks a little like an 80's Howard Stern.

Comment

No, I get it. Maybe the reaction was a bit much, bit I get it.

It's probably my biggest pet peeve on the planet.

I've been ordering my own hamburgers for about 22 years. I've got it down to a science after many many many burgers served with fucking cheese or some other bull shit.
          "I'd like a number one with only mayo, and only bacon"
          I know that's not the correct way to say that, nor is it even proper English, but I've found it to be the most successful way to get the point across.

What will drive my into a rage is when they fucking interrupt me to ask if I want cheese on my burger.
          "Well, look dumb cunt, had you not interrupted me while ordering, you would have already known that I didnt want cheese. I'm smart enough to give you every single bit of information in one breath.

"I'd like a number 1 with onl...
          "DO YOU WANT CHEESE ON THAT?"

SHUT YOUR GOD DAMNED MOUTH AND LET ME MOTHER FUCKING SPEAK
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

^want some cheese with that wine?

Comment

Only queers and people who get bubble guts from dairy don't eat cheese. Buncha weirdos. one time I ordered a bacon cheese burger "only bacon and cheese" motherfucker came out with no hamburger patty.

Comment

Hey! I have three first names.

Comment

It would help if the person working there could speak english.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lmao @ "Mcfury"
                    A friend of mine went through wataburger's drive thru. When he got home he found a burger with a bite out of it and a note on top of the patty that said "got ya bitch".

Comment

I don't agree with his response but I understand it.
                      Most drive throughs do not care. Just throw it in the bag and keep moving the line, or so it seems.
                      Last edited by EW; 09-25-2012, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                        SHUT YOUR GOD DAMNED MOUTH AND LET ME MOTHER FUCKING SPEAK
                        Yeah you've never ingested booger and loogie meat before...

Comment

i too have three first names, and think those without are bizzare
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I can't believe how many of y'all expect your food to be perfect everytime...they make minimum wage and process hundreds Of orders a day...most of which are standard menu items not some picky ass custom order from a fast food pro.

Comment

^^^ must work in fast food
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X