Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitbull euthanized

after it kills a 3 month old baby

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

BURLESON, Texas -
    A newborn boy died Monday night after being mauled by the family pit bull while police were responding to a domestic violence call at the home.

Three-month-old Rayden Bruce died just before 8:30 p.m., according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner's office.

Monday night, Burleson officers responded to a 911 hangup call that operators traced to the 200 block of Linda Dr.

There, police found a family disturbance in progress.

Cmdr. Cindy Aaron says the baby's father, Barnett Bruce, began arguing with the child's mother, Jessica Oxner, shortly after Oxner brought the child over.

Bruce's father, Richard Douglas, was holding the infant while the parents argued. Police were called after the argument escalated into pushing.

When police arrived, one officer took the mother's statement outside while another spoke to the father inside.

Cmdr. Aaron says the baby had fallen asleep in the grandfather's arms, so he went to put the sleeping baby on the bed and came back to talk to his son.

A short while later, the grandfather heard noises from the bedroom and went to investigate. That's when he found the dog had attacked the child.

The baby's father grabbed the child and ran outside, and police called paramedics, Erron said.

The baby was rushed to Cook Children's Medical Center in Fort Worth, but later died.

Burleson Animal Control officers euthanized the animal at a city facility on Tuesday.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Quoted from another site...

"Ahh, but they are so cute and cuddly. Perfect babaysitters! I know several people on here that would leave their kid with one in a heartbeat."
    Photobucket

Comment

I call bad parenting and grandpa fucked up.
      Street car.

Comment

Depends on how you raise them. You raise them to be aggressive & they will attack anything or anyone. Not sure the breed matters so much. My 5.8 lb chihuahua will try to eat you If you get too near her, but my 95 lb bulldog just wants to sit in your lap. The stupid chihuahua even launches herself at the bulldog's face snapping & growling while the bulldog just looks at her.

For the record the chihuahua got stupid mean after she hit her head & acquired epilepsy. She's always been kind of grumpy though.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post

For the record the chihuahua got stupid mean after she hit her head & acquired epilepsy. She's always been kind of grumpy though.
          1 minute in the microwave will fix all that.
          pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Pitbulls were not bred to be pets. They were bred to be killers. They were brought to this country as the ultimate fighting dog, not the ultimate pet.

"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

Comment

As classy as this wholesome family seems to be, I'm betting that pitbull was raised to be very calm.

I would also put money on the fact that they were arguing about the baby and the dog was extremely anxious with all the yelling and chest bumping.

That was one horrible equation.

Comment

RIP little baby.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I wouldn't trust ANY dog with an infant.

(maybe a teacup yorkie)

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                    As classy as this wholesome family seems to be, I'm betting that pitbull was raised to be very calm.

I would also put money on the fact that they were arguing about the baby and the dog was extremely anxious with all the yelling and chest bumping.

That was one horrible equation.
                    No way dude, the pitbull obviously felt threatened by the 3 month old.
                    Sad story none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      Pitbulls were not bred to be pets. They were bred to be killers. They were brought to this country as the ultimate fighting dog, not the ultimate pet.

."
                      Your right and wrong buddy. You have "game" bloodlines and genetics and I would never own one not because they're crazy or anything but because I dot like the looks. And you have "bullys" which are the short compact "show dogs" in which I own. They are very calm dogs, ill bring mine to a get together sometime so you guys can know the difference.
                      Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        I wouldn't trust ANY dog with an infant.

(maybe a teacup yorkie)
                        bingo!
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I wouldn't trust ANY dog with an infant
                          X100
                          so sad RIP infant

Comment

People are fucking retarded.

In before Cooter's rant.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No cropped ears comments yet? I'm in disbelief.

Comment

Working...
                              X