Finalized Our Adoption Today!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finalized Our Adoption Today!!!

Today the trigger was pulled and the target hit. We went to the judge and Carpenter Jaxon Boyett is officially our son!! Our adoption journey ends here and a new adventure moves on.

We have been extremely blessed by God through this entire process. An incredible birth mother found us and entrusted us with raising Carpenter. We continue to have a great relationship with her and her family. We have also been pleasantly surprised to see that the birth father is slowly getting his life back on track and got to see Carpenter again last month.

For me, fatherhood is an incredible joy that I cannot accurately describe with words. This was one of the hardest tasks that Miyako and I took on in our marriage. It was soooooo worth it. (^_^)

OK, enough words, on with the pictures!

Today at the courthouse..

enjoying a football game together.. he was tired of seeing the Saints lose, so he took a nap..

thats awesome bro! congrats to you guys!

edit: beautiful smile in that last pic.

god bless.
    Last edited by ELVIS; 09-25-2012, 09:05 AM.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

cangrats! He's going to fit in great with you two.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Congrats! Dang, his head is already the size of your wifes LOL.

Comment

Cool deal, man!

Comment

Congrats!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Congrats... that little man needs a lsu shirt now

Comment

Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                Congrats... that little man needs a lsu shirt now
                Wayyy ahead of you there:

Comment

Lol. Sweet

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Very cool bro, Congrats!
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congrats! Lucky kid.

Comment

Congratulations man!! You've always been a really positive, upbeat guy and I'm glad to see things work out so well for you and your family.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Congratulations man. I know you've been down a very long road to get here. Glad it all worked out for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X